Author's Note

Author's note

This is a story that I have written with deep dedication and love.

It's not your usual romance story since it has a sad ending but that's just how it is.

The Story of Amber and Zac was actually inspired by my parents.

Amber's Character comes from my strong personality and the idea of Zac is from my expectations of my future. When my mother was married, she was forced to leave her career in medicine and made into a docile wife and that is something that inspired me to write this story.

The Idea of marriage demands may seem a bit weird to some but for many, it's a must. There are many women out there who sacrifice their dreams and aspirations after marriage on behest of their spouses or their in laws.

These is something that every aspiring woman should have-- the courage to be strong and make reasonable demands. Of course, not every person is the same. For the parochial and narrow-minded societies in the world where women suffer, I say they should be strong and fight for their rights.

The marriage demands is my effort at calling out to those women.

and i know most of you didnt like the ending but thats just how it is :)

hope you guys liked it.

and i hope you will support my new story MAFIA INDEBTED :)

you guys can follow me up on instagram for updates; BNSH_SHAHEEN