Chapter 13

Here's a little chapter. i know it's short, but i hate to keep you guys waitin! My writings catching up to me!(: sorry for the short chapter babes!

 *** Niall pulled into the parking lot of my dorm, and he stopped the engine. “Well, here we are. I got to do some work. So, I need you to get out.” He says impatiently. Damn, whatta dick. “What kind of work?” I ask, not moving. I can see I’m pushing his buttons. “Damn it Jade, it’s none of your god damn business! Now get out of my car!” He yells, slamming his hands on the steering wheel. His actions made me jump out of seat. My eyes went wide and I was fumbling to open the door. To escape. I was scared.  “Jade, no. Please don’t be scared.” He brought his hand up and I flinched. “No. No. Jade.” He whimpered. I finally opened the door, thank god he didn’t have that damn child lock on it. “JADE!” I heard Niall yell. But I was long gone. I made it up to my room and I shut the door. I slide down onto the ground  and I put my head in my hands and cried. I asked him one bloody question. One question and he flipped shit. There was pounding on my door and I knew it was Niall. “Jade, please open up. I didn’t mean to scare you.” He begged. I couldn’t speak I just cried. “Jade? Are you crying?” He asks. I nodded my head, but he couldn’t see me. I couldn’t speak. I didn’t want to speak. “Jade, please open up. Please.” I finally the strength to say something. “Go away.” I called. “No, not until you open the door.” “LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.” I yelled a little louder than I expected. I heard voices from outside my door and I recognized her voice. Alex. That dumb bitch. I crawled over to the door and listened through the door. “HA. I told her she was stupid. I don’t know why you waste your time with her. I miss you Niall. It hasn’t been the same without you. I miss your touch. The way you yelled my name, when I was on top of you. I bet you missed me screaming your name. Don’t you?” Alex said. I think I might puke. “Yeah. I miss old times.” Niall snorted. What? Did I hear him correctly? “There’s a party tomorrow night, wanna be my date?” She asks, loud enough for me to hear. “Um. I don’t know.” Niall mumbles. “Well I got to go. Work and all.” “Oh, I see. Maybe I’ll see you in the rink sometime.” “Yeah.” That’s all I heard and I blocked out all the voices. I crawled into bed and I cried myself to sleep that night. “No! Stop hurting her! You’re killing her! No Dad Stop! No! Dad walked towards me and started choking me and I couldn’t move. I thought that I was dead. I really did. I woke up in sweats. I had that nightmare again. Except at one point it wasn’t a nightmare. It was reality. I laid back in bed and took deep breaths.