chapter 51

*Nialls POV*

Drink after drink. I'm beyond wasted. It's better this way. No more feelings. Nothing's left. It's been a few days since I left town and now I'm drunk in a motel room that I didn't even know I checked into.

This for the best. No more tears. No more pain. No more Jade.

My heart breaks even at the small thought of her. God what did I do? It's all Drew's fault and he's winning this battle he was with me. By leaving Jade, he's winning.

My phone buzzes from the table for about the fortieth fucking time today. It's Louis or Harry. I check it anyways.

My eyes burn into the caller ID, why is this fuck calling me?

"What the fuck do want?" I bark into the phone.

"Hello to you too." Zayn laughs.

He fucking laughs.

"Fuck you." I get ready to hang up the phone but he interrupts me.

"Wait, I'm sorry okay? I'm so sorry."

"Your sorry? You don't get to be fucking sorry. You hurt her. You held her back to get fucking beat. You held the love of life back. So no you don't get to be sorry. Fuck you, fuck you and Drew." I fire. The nerve of him.

"Okay." Is all he says.

"Okay?" I laugh, it's an evil laugh.

"I just wanted to tell you that Drew got arrested."

What? Drew got arrested? For what? But still he got fucking arrested. That fuck deserves everything he got.

"Yeah, got caught with drugs."

"For how long?"

"4 years. He was caught with meth. He was high off his ass when the police came."

"Who ratted him out?"

"I did." What? Why would Zayn?

"Why? Thought you guys were best buddies. You guys seemed to enjoy your time beating up my love together." My now ex love.

"Stop."

"Leave me the fuck alone." I hung up and slam my phone on the table, cracking the screen.

"Fucking great." I mumble.

I need to get my life together.

Without her.

------------------------------

SWAG OKAY, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE OF TAKING CHANCES. READING THIS STORY WAS AMAZING AND IM SO GLAD I JOINED THE WATTPAD FAMILY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. sorry this was a short chapter.

I'm sorry...

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU.

xx Halley