Chapter 50

*Jades POV*

"Jade? Can we come in? It's time to go." Addison walks in with Louis and Harry trailing behind her.

"I'm ready." I breathe putting my jacket on and zipping up my bag. It's been three days since I was first brought here, to the hospital, and three days since Niall walked out of my life for good this time I believe.

The first day I spent it screaming at myself for being stupid.

The second day I spent it crying my heart out and trying to put all the broken pieces back together. So far I have had no such luck.

I thought I was going to be done with heartbreak from him, I was wrong. so terribly terribly wrong.

And on the third day, which is today, I'm in the missing him phase.

***

"Well welcome home!" Harry pushes me inside my apartment. The last time I was here, Niall showed up after weeks of not seeing each other.

I hate it here. I honestly can't stand this place anymore. I can't handle this place, it's too lonely.

"I can't." I choke on my words.

"Can't what?" Harry looks at me confused.

"I can't be here. I can't love here."

"Um.. What? Are you sure? Where is this coming from?" He places his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm sure. I mean I love what you did for me, I truly do. But I can't do this anymore, living here is just not, the best for me."

"Okay.. Well what are you gonna do?"

"Sell all this shit, I guess."

"Where are you going to live?" He presses.

I don't know a box?

"Back into the dorms I guess, if I'm even allowed. I'm probably kicked out already, haven't been to my classes for weeks." I think everything over, I'm literally throwing my whole living space away just because it's too lonely? Pathetic.

"Live with me!!" Harry smiles.

"What? Oh no, I couldn't do that to you!" My eyes widen. I couldn't possible do that to him! He's done enough for me already and what about Belle? What would she think??

"Please! It would my honor! I have a spare bedroom that would be perfect for you! Please, I insist! Just until you get on your feet! Or forever! I don't care." He persuades me.

"What about Belle? What would she think?"

"She wouldn't care, she knows we are best buds and she would understand completely!"

"I don't know...." I really don't what to do this to him. But leaving with him could help me.

"I should just go back to Colorado, where my grandma is." I comment, thinking of another solution, getting away from here is a good one, but that would be consider running away from my problems and I will not be like Niall and be a coward.

"No way in hell! You are staying here and living with me! Pronto!" He will not take no for a answer.

"Harry, are you sure?"

"Yes! You stay here and pack some stuff and I'll go clean the room and get some boxes! Yea! My first roommate! I'm so excited Jade!" Harry skips out the door and shuts it behind him.

I'm actually moving in with Harry....

*****

After packing up most of my clothes, makeup and movies, i decide I need a drink.

A lot of drinks.

I grab a full bottle of vodka from the cupboard leftover from the party I guess.

I chug half of it down within a minute and I already feel lightheaded. Great.

I just want to forget the pain and him.

Almost done with the bottle I grab another.

I'm already blasted, is that normal?

I wonder what he's doing? Thinking of me? Nah. Why did he do this to me again?

I don't blame him for the Drew thing. It's not his fault Drew is a maniac. He tried to protect me but he was pinned back, he couldn't have done anything. But maybe it's a good thing he left. No more heartbreak. Right?

But I love him, always.

I fling the full bottle of alcohol against the wall and scream.

I love him and he left.

-------------------------------_______________________---------------

Swag bitch. Hello, here's finally Jades POV!!!! okay so only two chapters left!!! they will be up soon!

The last two chapter so far have been shit I know, and really short, so will the next chapter. THE LAST CHAPTER WILL BE MORE THOUGHTFUL AND LONG. Just you wait!!!

And as for the Harry fanfic , I'm writing it now and before I post any of it I want it to be completed, so i have no idea when the first chapter will be up :(

I love you all xxx

Thank you for your support!!!

And 7456 reads?!?? that's amazing !!! thank you so much.

Xoxo Halley xoxo