| 10 |

{ Blake }

Ruby came running over to me in the hallway first thing this morning. She was hugging me rather tightly. "Are you trying to break my ribs," I questioned. Ruby immediately let go, looking up at me without her lovable smile. Something wasn't right. Like yeah I knew about what happened with Yang finding out about us, but it's like something else is on her mind. "Ruby, are you okay?"

She was about to say something when her sister showed up, giving me this death glare that made my blood run cold, my heart stopping in mid beat, blocking my airways so I couldn't breathe. Yang grabbed Ruby by the arm rather harshly and dragged her away. What was that about? "Stay away," Yang growled in a threatening manner. What is wrong with her? I knew that was going to be harder than ever to have me stay away from her. How could I stay away from Ruby when I'm head over heels for the girl and that she makes my world absolutely complete? Ruby looked back at me, sadness veiling her silver irises, as Yang dragged her away. Weiss saw the whole thing. The girl stood beside me, seeing the blank expression on my face. How was I supposed to feel? Hurt? Angry? What? It's like I got a stake driven through my heart as I watched Ruby get farther and farther away from me. I was trying so hard right now not to cry or break out in a rage.

"Is Yang seriously that pissed off from finding out that you're dating her sister, "Weiss asked.

"I guess so. It's not like that I'm taking advantage of Ruby," I said. I sighed and then headed to my locker. Some day this started out to be.

{ Yang }

What does Ruby see in that girl?! That Faunus?! Blake's already beginning to take my sister away from me. I can't have Ruby taken away from me too. The thought of mom popped into my head. We lost her when we were little in a car accident. I shook my head to get myself to stop thinking about that day. "Yang, why did you have to drag me away from Blake like that," my sister questioned irritably. I groaned and stopped walking, turning to face Ruby.

"I don't want you to be around her Ruby. She's older than you for crying out loud!"

"So?! What does age have to do with this?!"

"Ruby, I don't trust her. I don't want you to get hurt." Ruby crossed her arms over her chest and gave me a scowl. "You're impossible Ruby."

"I don't care if I am or not." Then I spotted Blake and Weiss walking down the hall towards us. I glared at them, my eyes turning red as I looked directly at Blake. "Yang, just stop! Blake hasn't done anything to hurt me and she never will. I love her and she loves me," my sister shouted. Her statement caused Blake and Weiss to stop in their tracks, turning to face us. Blake was completely shocked. What was she surprised about? Has she never hear the word love coming out of my sister's mouth? Ruby then walked over to stand by Blake, glaring at me in the process. "You need to get over this Yang. Grow up. I know that I have since we moved here from Florida." Then my sister walked off, having Blake and Weiss following her as they leave me in the dust.

"This isn't over," I mumbled to myself.