| 18 |

{ Yang }

When Blake, Ruby, and I all had a class together finally during the day, I saw a little difference in my sister. Wait, was Blake actually able to get through to her? Blake sat next to me in class which is completely unheard of, wearing a gentle smile which was expressed at me. "You got through to her," I questioned hopefully. She nodded and I never thought I would so happy in my entire life. In my way of saying thanks, I hugged her. Blake was taken by surprise but she returned the gesture. "Thank you so much Blake. I never thought that I would ever get Ruby back even just a little bit but you were able to start chipping away at the rock she's encased herself in."

"Yang, Ruby needs someone to be there for her when she's at home. She needs to be loved rather than lectured. Try to do that for me will you," Blake asked softly. It was like she thought that she wouldn't be able to see Ruby again. I sighed and looked at the amber eyed girl. There was this sadness filling her eyes again. I've caused so much damage to everyone. Maybe Ruby was right. Maybe I was just jealous that she found someone before I did in this place. "I know that you don't like me, practically hate me, but the one and only thing I want is to see Ruby happy again. I want to see the same girl I met that Friday you two came into the Nook and Cranny."

"You will Blake. Ruby needs one specific person in her life right now and that's you. Make Ruby get better and return to her old smiling and goofy self." Blake didn't know what to say. "Be with her again Blake. I realize now that you two are meant to be together and I can't rip you two apart without causing any damage. But I swear, if you break her heart, I will come after you," I told her.

"Thank you Yang. I promise to take care of her. I have no intention of hurting her in any way, shape, or form." The two of us smiled at each other. "Friends?"

"Friends."