I.-No Strings Attached-

How are you gonna define someone that is "emotionally damaged"? Are you gonna stick with that person through thick or thin? Are you gonna be able to love that person enough for you to feel good about it too?  What if he/she cheats on you just because he/she feels like it? What are you gonna do?

"Wait ... so Nathan broke up with you  ... again?

 "Yes, Natalie ... for the sixth time" Maine replied before taking a sip of her 5th margarita.  She cannot believe she fell for him again. That ungrateful but very attractive jerk.

 "What's his problem this time?"

 "I don't know .. I mean I do ... but ... I really just can't deal with him anymore"

 "Do you still believe in love?"

 "I do"

 "How many inches is he again?"

 "Oh my God Natalie..." Maine commented, getting the sense that her best friend might already be drunk.

"What? I'm just asking"

 "You're also drunk" 

 "No Maine I'm not. I just wanna know if he has that big of an ego to hurt you again"

 Maine let out a sigh and just shook her head from side to side. "Fine ... if you really wanna know ... it's a 5"

 "A five?" Natalie asked, trying her best not to laugh.

 "Yes" Maine answered and as soon as she did, her best friend started laughing. One of the greatest things about Natalie is that she's very open minded about a lot of things, that's why Maine has no problem opening up to her about the problems she's going through.

As Natalie kept on laughing, Maine looked around and saw all the different neon colored lights that fills up the bar they're in. The music is becoming louder and the people's faces have started to become blurry. She's tired and drunk at the same time, not the best combination.

"Maine, are you alright?" Natalie asked her.

 "What? yes of course" she replied.

 "Looks like you're the one who's drunk"

 "No I'm not" Maine replied. Right at that moment, Natalie's mobile started ringing.

 "Babe?" she asked. Maine knew exactly who it is.

 "Fine, I'll go home now. Bye"

 "You have to go?" she asked Natalie as soon as she put down her phone.

 "Unfortunately. Come on let's go"

 "No, I'll stay here"

 "Are you sure?"

 "Yes. I don't wanna see Nathan's face right now"

 "I thought you kicked him out of your apartment?"

 "Yes I did. But his pictures are still in there"

  "Fine, but text me if anything's wrong okay?. Bye, I love you sis"

  Just like that, Maine was left alone ... again.

---

Richard entered the bar hoping to see what Manila's night life looks like.  Living in New York his entire life made him a total tourist in his own home country. His mom is Filipino while his Dad is American-German.

"Good Evening sir, how can I help you?" the sexy waitress asked him. Richard smirked before telling her that she can make him "happy". The waitress smiled back and slid a small calling card in his pocket. "After my shift" she whispered before walking away. Richard just smiled before he looked around, trying his best to find a beautiful lady he can spend the night with. He's not really like this, but ever since he and his girlfriend of two years Jenna Summers broke up three weeks ago, he decided to share his 'blessings' to the world. Loosen up and be as wild and promiscuous as possible. Maybe by doing that, he'll finally be able to be the guy Jenna would hope him to be.