XIV.-Desire-

Song for this chapter:

1. "Desire" - Years and Years

Note: Sexually charged Article

---

"You love me?" Maine asked with her heart beating fast. A part of her knew that this insatiable desire they have for each other will come in a point like this, it makes her both excited and scared to hear his answer. 

"What? ... oh  ...love you? I ... I mean what you did, yeah .. I love what you did ... do you have any tissues in there so I can clean myself?" he asked. Maine got a bit disappointed with his answer but just shrugged it off. "Oh ... of course I do" she replied and gave her pack of tissues to him. It took Richard a couple of minutes to fully clean himself. After being able to get rid of the cum drenched tissues, he asked her if they can continue driving. 

"Yeah, sure" she replied.

"You're not gonna touch me again?" he asked, teasing her. "Hell no" she answered with a smile on her face. As soon as Richard heard that, they drove away. It took the two more than half an hour to reach the dress shop where she'll buy what she's gonna wear for the company event two days from now. 

"God, I feel like a high school student again" Maine commented as soon as she saw all the dresses that are on display. "Maine, I have to ask you something" Richard whispered at her. 

"What is it?" she asked right before they came in. 

"Is your prom memorable for you?"

"Yeah. proms are always memorable ... why?" she asked, turning to face him. "Nothing ... I just don't know what Prom feels like" he replied. That revelation shocked her genuinely. 

"You don't know? Come on now ... I don't believe you" 

"I never experienced Prom believe me. I was sick for three fucking weeks , and prom happened during that time" he replied. "Sounds bad .. what happened?" Maine asked while looking for the little black dresses. "Bad case of flu" he replied while searching through their display of colorful neckties. 

"Oh ... sorry to hear that. Oh well, you're gonna have a very much grand time on Friday for sure ... does this little black dress look good on me?" she asked before winking at him. "Put all the dresses you like in one place and then you can try all of them later" he replied and so she nodded and did what he just had told her to. Maine is now feeling a bit awkward , she knows she's the one he's supposed to be going to. But because of a misunderstanding , things have changed. She just hopes this doesn't affect what the two of them have. 

--

After about an hour , Maine finally gathered all the dresses she likes. Richard on the other hand, sat on one of the couches and started searching the internet for good new cars he can buy. 

"Sir?" the store attendant asked. 

"Yes?"

"I hope you don't mind me asking this ... but are you two a couple?" 

"Oh ... no ... we're just friends" he replied with a smile on his face, secretly wishing that they are indeed a couple. "Oh okay then .. I'm so sorry ... wait, does that mean you're gay? because sir you are very attractive ... and I mean VERY" the attendant told him. 

"I'm straight ... and well aware of what I look like" he replied, knowing that the attendant just crossed the line. The lady then awkwardly smiled and walked away, the same time that Maine got out of the dressing room. "Does this look good?" she asked. 

Richard's eyes widened the moment he saw the figure hugging dress. Her flawless legs , round and perky tits and of course her cute little butt. She looked amazing. However, he must keep in mind that she doesn't have to wear something so sexy for Austin might make a move on her for it. 

"That is bad ... real bad" he lied, much to her confusion. "I ... I thought this looks good"s he asked, looking at herself in the mirror. "Try something else" he told her and so she closed the curtain once again. A few more dresses have passed but still, Richard doesn't approve any of them. 

He looked at the clock impatiently and saw that it's 10 minutes past 7:00 pm, they only have two hours left before the shop closes. "Does this look good? This is my final dress ... I don't like any of the trashes out there" Maine uttered the moment she showed herself to him. Richard's mouth then fell open in awe of her beauty. It's a red sparkling gown fit for any queen. She looked genuinely amazing in it. 

"Do I look great?" she asked and all he do is nod right away. For she looked like a queen, maybe the queen of his heart but yeah ... she's still a queen. "Great, it's settled then .. this is my dress" she replied with a naughty smirk on her face. 

---

"How much is it?"

"I don't know. But I don't care .. I like it" She replied before walking towards him. Maine then grabbed his hand and led him back to the dressing room while no one is looking. The moment they got inside, she turned around and let him unzip her dress. As soon as it fell down to the floor, she kicked it to the side. Now standing in front of him wearing nothing but her inner wears, Maine pulled Richard close and kissed him on the lips. 

This is one of the things she hates the most about herself, she really can't get enough of him. His lips still tastes sweet, like sugar plums in a fine sunny day. His hands roamed her body, squeezing her boobs and butt in the process. "We don't have much time ... do it" she replied before pulling out the condom from his pocket. Richard immediately unzipped his pants and let his rock hard dick spring out. She's feeling the temperature get hot the moment he told her to turn around. She did, now facing the wall .. Richard pulled down her lace panty all the way down to her knees. He then steadied himself on her entrance and without even saying a word, he slowly entered her. He's gonna fuck her pussy from behind. 

Maine held on to the bars to the side as he fucked her brains out. This desire of them is burning hot as fire. She knows they're playing a dangerous game. He then placed both of his hands on her hips as he steadily pounded her. 

Maine whispered his name over and over again as she felt the pleasure fill her body. The sound of their skins slapping each other is becoming louder that's why he slowed down a bit. "Uh ... uh .. uh ..uh" Richard's voice filled the tiny dressing room. It's rocking, she knows the stand is rocking and anyone that will look at their direction will know that they are having sex inside. 

About eight minutes later , his thrusts have gained speed. "I'm going to cum ... ahhh" Maine told him as she felt the red hot liquid run down her legs. Richard quickly followed and temporarily fell on top of her. The two then quickly stood up properly and got dressed. 

"I can get used to this" he whispered. 

"You wish" she replied with a smirk on her face. Maine then took all the dresses and placed them properly on their hangers while Richard held on to the red one that she's gonna wear. The two then      stepped out of the dressing room, only to find the store's owner right outside looking at them with wide eyes.

"Fuck" 

----

"How are you and Maine?" Mrs. Mendoza asked Austin. 

"We're good Auntie but I noticed something"

"What is it?"

"I think she loves her co-worker"

"Who?"

"His name is Richard Faulkerson Jr. ... do you know him?" Austin asked. Mrs. Mendoza got into thinking and after realizing where that familiar name came from, her mouth fell open. 

"What's wrong?" Austin asked. 

"I used to date his father"

"Oh" 

--

That's it for this part guys ... what do you think will happen next?