X.-Naked-

Song for this chapter:

1. "Undiscovered"  - Laura Welsh

Warning: SPG parts

---

Maine's heart is already pounding against her chest, more then ready to escape it and leave her with nothing but a gaping hole. As soon as she was able wrap the robe around her naked body, she opened the door ... only to see her ecstatic mother on the other side. 

"Maine!" she yelled happily before giving her one of the tightest hugs in the history of tight hugs. "Mum! why ... are you suddenly here?" she asked, confused. The last time her Mum is present in her apartment was Christmas last year , for whatever reason she has now ... Maine knows it's gonna be interesting. 

"Can't I visit my daughter?"

"You can't ... I mean you can ... but come on now Mum ... How's New Zealand? How's Dad in there?" she asked. 

"He's doing fine sweetie don't worry ... However, I came back here with someone that will definitely make you happy" Mrs. Mendoza told her daughter. "What do you mean? who's with you?" Maine then asked her. 

"Your childhood best friend"  

"Austin? Oh my God where is he?" she asked, getting excited. "Unfortunately .. he fell asleep at the mansion ... and sweetie .. why are you naked?" her mother asked. That's when reality sunk in once again on her. Maine started to get nervous again, for she has an attractive naked guy bound to her bed. Of course her mother will freak out once she sees him. "I .... I'm gonna take a shower" she answered nervously.

"Oh .. okay then ... I'll just take a nap in your room" her mother replied as she started walking towards Maine's bedroom, the one where Richard is. 

"Mom! wait!" Maine yelled, stopping her.

 "What? why?"

"Um ... that room is dirty .. you can use the guest room" she replied before pointing to the door on their left. Maine's heart is beating so hard and fast that it's starting to hurt a bit. There's no way in this world she's gonna let her own Mum see a naked young guy on her bed. 

---

Richard's heart is ready to escape his chest. He hates this , he hates everything about this moment right now. It's already bad that Maine left him alone, naked and handcuffed on her bed. To make things absolute worse, the coldness of her room prevented his boner from dying. Richard is just laying in there, naked with a raging boner and handcuffed on the bed of his fuck buddy. He never thought his night will go like this. 

The lad then heard the sound of a door knob turning, making him even more nervous than he already is. The moment the door opened slightly, Richard already accepted the fact that Maine's mom will see his entire nakedness. Thankfully, after it opened a few inches , the door closed once again. And as soon as it did, he let out a massive sigh of relief. 

"God, that was close" eh thought to himself but then the door fully opened this time. He screamed ... only to see Maine enter the room as quickly as possible. She locked it right away and breathed a sigh of relief as well. "Where's your mother?" he asked. 

"She .. left"

"How?"

"There was an emergency at home ... thankfully" Maine replied with a smile on her face. "Emergency? then why are you happy?" Richard asked just as Maine removed her robe once again. The lady then sat at the side of the bed, completely naked just like him.  

"It's not a big emergency you silly. One of the maids just forgot to buy dinner food" 

"Okay then ... but speaking of dinner .. aren't we gonna eat?" Richard asked. Maine just smirked and told her that they'll eat after they're 'done'.  She then grabbed Richard's dick, instantly making him hard. Richard couldn't do anything to protest. He just sat there and let Maine worship his amazing physique. 

She started by pumping his thick rod up and down. The moment Richard told her to stop, she accelerated her speed even more. 

"Oh my God ...." his voice started trailing off, ready to surrender to the pleasure he's feeling. Much to Richard's surprise, Maine's tricks didn't end there. He felt her tongue , and that alone was enough to bring him to the edge. His muscles started tensing. 

"Maine!... I'm gonna cum" he uttered followed by a moan. Richard couldn't take it anymore. He shot all oh his load on to his own body , showering himself with a lot of his white sticky fluids. 

"Oh God ... Oh God" that's all he was able to say just as Maine started releasing him from the cuffs. 

"How about you?" he asked her. 

"I'm going to the shower , wanna join?" she offered casually. 

"Yeah, of course" 

---

Maine woke up the next morning feeling weird. Both she and Richard slept on the same bed that night before he left an hour ago. Unlike their previous countless sexual encounters, she can feel that something had changed. 

After spending almost two hours preparing herself work, Maine finally left her unit. While on her way to the office, she received a text from Richard. 

"Thank you for last night ... will treat you breakfast today if you're down with me" 

"Okay" that's what she replied to him. 

Half an hour later, she finally reached the office. Maine went straight to her working space so she can start studying their monthly marketing report. About ten minutes into reading, the door then opened and she saw Richard walk in. 

"Good Morning Sunshine" he greeted. Maine immediately noticed the coffee he's carrying. 

"What kind of bribe is that?" she asked. "Starbucks , your favorite" Richard replied. 

"What for?"

"I was actually thinking if you could be .... or you know .... you could find a date for me?"

"A date? what?"

"Don't you know Maine?... we'll have the annual company staff night next week" 

"Really huh?" Maine replied, unaware that the event will happen sooner than she thought. Maine was gonna offer herself as his date when the door opened and their boss, also Richard's uncle, walked in. 

"Hey guys" he greeted. 

"Hello sir" 

"You guys knew that Mr. Cortez has resigned right?"

"He's the finance department's assistant supervisor .. right?" Richard asked, unsure of hsi own answer. "Yes ... well .. we found his replacement"

"Really? who?" Maine asked just as a familiar face walked inside the office. Maine's mouth literally fell open, this is the last place she'll imagine seeing him in.

 "Austin?!"

 "You two know each other?"

"Yes sir ... she's my childhood best friend" Austin replied. 

"Okay then" 

As soon as their boss walked out of the room, Maine rushed and hugged Austin as tight as she could, right in front of an uncomfortable, slightly confused and ... jealous Richard

 ---

that's it for this part guysssssss ^^ what do you think? do you want mooooooore?