XXI-Girls Like You-

Song for this chapter: 

1. "Go Round" by Charlie Puth 

Warning: Little SPG part on the middle 

--

Maine laughed , thinking that they are just messing with her. "You guys are such comedians" she uttered before standing up. Mine was about to walk away , but then her mother stopped her from doing so. 

"Sweetie, I'm not kidding .... we're not kidding ... you two really are getting married" 

The smile on her face faded, she knows there's no more running from her reality. Maine may be simple and people might think she's just another ordinary office lady.  But unbeknownst to most , her family is one of the most influential families in the country ... specially in the business sector . Despite the fact that her parents's have strings of businesses here and abroad , she was able to live a normal life to herself. One of the primary reasons why she decided to leave independently is to avoid her family's traditions, and one of those said traditions is fixed marriage. She thoughts she can get away from that. Unfortunately , she's wrong. 

"Mum , I don't want to. This is exactly why I moved out of the house" 

"I know sweetie and if it was to me I wouldn't push you to it. But your father ... your father wants it to happen" Mrs. Mendoza replied. 

Maine got into thinking. "This cannot happen" she thought to herself. She spent most of her life building a career for own so she won't have to rely on her parents. Now .... now all of a sudden they're dragging her back to the center of it all. She has to find a way to escape , she knows she has to. 

"I have a boyfriend" Maine then uttered , saying the first few words that popped into her mind. 

"Boyfriend? who?" Austin asked. 

"Richard ... his name is Richard Faulkerson Jr." 

"Oh no ...." 

----

Richard woke up the next day feeling a lot happier than he did for the past few weeks. His father's presence also plays a big part as he is the primary reason why he woke up excited. The Senior Faulkerson told his son that he'll be here for a few days because there's a series of company meetings he needs to attend to. "This is good" he thought to himself , knowing taht his Dad can give him advice regarding his heart dilemma. 

"Dude , you're cooking breakfast? Uncle must have broke you then" Robin told him after catching whipping up some pancake batter in the kitchen. 

"I just missed him you idiot" he replied. 

"Whatever you say bro ... whatever you say  ... how are oyu and your girl by the way?" he then asked. 

"My girl? Who?" 

"Maine"

"She's not my girl" Richard replied, trying to keep her out of his mind so he won't mess up his cooking. "Whatever ... well ... Camille told me something about her family" 

"What is it?" 

"She ... she said that Maine's family has a tradition of fixed marriages" 

"Fixed Marriage? That is still a thing?" he asked , shocked. 

"Yes. And apparently , this year is Maine's turn" 

"What?"

"She's getting married to that Austin dude bro. If that's not okay with you then do something ... but if it it's okay then I suggest you wish her the best" 

His heart is jumping, he's getting more and more anxious. He has to stop that, he knows he has to stop that marriage from happening. 

---

Maine doesn't remember how this started but she knows that doesn't matter , his lips is enough to tell her that everything's gonna be alright. 

"Would you still get married if I got you pregnant?" Richard whispered in her ears. "I don't think so" she replied while unzipping his pants. Maine then got down to her knees and pulled his skinny jeans down to his knees ... revealing a banana print boxers that made her giggle. 

"Seriously?" she asked while looking up at him. 

"Just take it in your mouth" he replied. Maine grinned and then pulled down the boxers as well. The tip of his 10. inch cock then slapped on her face. Without saying a single word, she started circulating her hungry tongue around it's head. 

"Hmmm ..... mmm" his voice trailed off. 

Slowly, she wrapped her lips around it. The thing about Richard's cock is that it's very different from the stereotype cock that she reads in books or even sees at the movies. It's has a slightly reddish borderline pinkish head ... it doesn't have a lot of veins... very smooth and most of all ... very fragrant. 

Maine started moving her head in accordance to his hips. He's mouth fucking her. A couple of minutes later , he lifted her and placed her on the table. Maine then laid her back as he spread her legs. She thought he's gonad fuck her already but instead, she felt his tongue circling on her entrance. He then moved it up and down. 

"Ohhhhh shhhiiiiiit" 

He's eating her pussy. 

Maine placed both of her hands at the back of his head , not wanting him to go anywhere while he's busy filling up her body with nothing but pleasure. Maine has her eyes closed, that's why she didn't noticed him lining his fingers on eh entrance. 

Richard has this long, rigid and strong fingers that are just perfect for finger fucking. One by one , he started putting them inside of her. 

"Ahhhhh ... Riiiiiicccchhhh" she could even speak anymore. The lad started thrusting his 4 fingers inside of her ... moving them forward and back as if he's really fucking her. After he noticed that she really is now wet , Richard lined up his cock and slowly entered her. 

Because he is such a blessed individual , he was able to reach her G-spot right away. Richard started fucking her harder than usual, she knows he's determined to really get her pregnant so the wedding won't push through. Took him about twenty minutes when he started feeling that he's gonna climax. 

"I'm coming ..." he whispered. 

"Me too" 

The two screamed as their fluids combined. Maine can feel his warm liquid inside of her. There's no turning back now. 

"What's going on?" Maine asked after hearing stranger noises and everything is starting to go black. Just a few seconds after , everything is pitch dark. 

Feeling like she couldn't break anymore , Maine sat up .... only to realize that it's morning and she's alone in the room. 

It's just another erotic dream. 

---

Two hours later , Richard already went to the office to fix some things before his father arrives. "Good Morning Sir" the valet greeted him. 

"Good Morning" he replied. The lad ten made his way to the elevator and pushed the button to the 10th floor where his office is located. As soon as the door opened, she saw Maine talking to an older woman whom he presumes is his mother. 

The young lady then caught a glimpse. She pulled the older woman by the hand. 

"Good Morning Richard" she greeted. 

"Good Morning?" he replied, confused as to what is going on. Much to his surprise, Maine wrapped her arms around him. 

"What's going on?" he asked. 

"Hush" that's all she replied. 

"Mom ... this is Richard Faulkerson Jr.... he's my boyfriend" Maine told her Mum, making his heart stop for a moment.  

"What?" 

----