III.-Senses-

Song for this chapter:

1. "Give You What You Like" by Avril Lavigne

Warning: Some of the following content is rated SPG

---

Maine actually felt Alden's dick get bigger inside of her. She's not complaining though, in fact, she likes it. 

The young girl stayed under him as he kept on grinding on her , making sure that each thrust will drive her even more crazy than the last one. Maine had no other choice but to wrap her arms around him and let her fingers leave a mark on his back. To make things even hotter, Richard's moans are such a turn on for her. Aside from that, even his sweat smells good. 

"God Maine ... you're so sexy ... ohh my"

 Maine started moaning too as her hands made their way downwards, eventually cupping his quite large buttocks. "Richard , you have one hell of a bubble butt" she whispered while trying to arch her back even more. 

"I'm aware"

 A few more minutes later, he started to accelerate. As Richard thrust's becomes faster and deeper, the more pleasure Maine feels. Her fingers then dug deeper to his back, not minding the fact that she'll be leaving scratches all over him. 

And then suddenly, the two of them screamed "Oh God". Finally having an orgasm at the same time. Panting, Richard fell to her side with a smile on his face. "That was great isn't it?" he asked as he removed the condom from his dick. 

"Yeah ... yeah it is" 

---

Have you ever had a 'no strings attached' kind of relationship? Yes it has all the amazing perks that we all want but there's no denying the fact that eventually , one will miss the only part that is not included in this so called beneficial relationship. The main question right now is , who will feel it first?

Richard returned to work the next day as if nothing had happened. Much to his surprise though, Maine is still not there.  

"Where's Ms. Mendoza?" he asked his assistant. "Sir, she called in late and said that she'll come after lunch" the young lady replied before leaving his room. Richard just sighed but still, he can't help but smile. For he just had one of the most amazing nights of his life. He spent it with Maine, the girl he just met two nights ago. He was never one to believe in destiny or serendipity , but that's what he felt with her. He was able to connect with Maine is such as way that he never got to experience with anyone else. She's too interesting for him. Richard knows it's too early to call it love , and he wouldn't wanna call it that, but if it ever comes to that point where she becomes the reason for the butterflies in his stomach, then he would absolutely not mind at all. 

The lad then reached for the mirror to check the collar of his polo just to make sure that the hickeys she left won't be too obvious. 

"She's amazing .... she's too amazing" he thought to himself before smiling. 

 The door to his office then opened and he only had a split second to gather himself. 

 "Lydia, what did I say about knocking first?" he asked his assistant. 

 "Sir, I'm sorry ... but someone is on the line for you"

 "Who is it?"

 "She said her name is Jenna Summers" 

 "Oh" 

---

Maine left Richard's apartment at around 2:00 am. Although a bit exhausted because of the sex they had, Maine still stayed up to formulate a written agreement.

She likes Richard, she likes him a lot. However, there's no denying the fact that she's still scared to love. Maine primarily agreed for the sex. She needs to let loose and enjoy what life has to offer for her. She is so down waiting for Nathan to finally come to the realization that she's the perfect one for him. 

And she just finds it amazing how Richard is going through the same thing. If there's one thing Maine just wants right now is exactly someone to take care of her without breaking her heart. And Richard can do that. He can give her all the perks of being in a relationship without having to be in a relationship. 

"Why are you late?" the young woman turned around and saw Richard standing close behind her. The smell of his perfume is so pleasant and sexy at the same time. Maine looked up and saw the smirk on his face and the look on his eyes. She was right last night, he's her Christian Grey. 

"I woke up late , easy as that" she answered before turning her back on him. Richard then walked right in front of her and asked if she met up with Nathan. 

 "What? No"

 "Good"

 "Why do you care anyway, are you jealous?" Maine asked, getting concerned that he's already getting too closer than she wanted him to be. 

"What? no. I just don't like sharing you .... you're all mine" he replied in a whispering tone. "You're mine" those two words echoed inside her head over and over again. For a moment, she actually liked it. 

 "I'm not yours" 

 "Yes you are ... we had a deal remember? I'm the guy ... I make the rules I want"

 Maine took that moment as an opportunity to retrieve the written agreement she had written from her bag and then gave it to him. 

 "What is this?" he asked while reading the first paragraph. 

"Maine, you can't be serious"

 "Actually I am, Richard. You have conditions and I have mine" 

 "Fine" he answered before letting out a sigh. 

 "Good" she then uttered with a smile on her face. Richard then walked behind Maine and undid the top most button of her shirt. "Someone might see us!" she protested right away. 

 "I'm just adjusting this ... see you tonight ... my vixen" 

---

Later that night, Maine knocked on Richard's door expecting for the worst. The moment it opened, she already saw him wearing nothing but a towel. 

"Do you have your clothes?" Richard asked for she's gonna spend the night on his place. 

 "Yes , do you have condom?" 

 "Of course. come on in. 

 Maine did so. And as soon as Richard closed the door behind her , he gently pushed her against the wall. Richard and Maine started kissing each other , seemingly repeating the same scenario of the last two nights. 

---

that's it for this part guys , do you like this story or not? do you want mooooore?