Special Chapter & Final Notes

Maine woke up early on a fine Sunday morning. It's been two days since they shipped Charmaine off to her parents so she can have a weekend vacation with both of her grandma and grandpa. This also gave the married couple enough time to fix the house and have some quality moments for themselves. 

After stretching her arms and legs, Maine turned to her side and saw that Richard isn't there. Curious as to why he woke up early, she immediately got out of the room. The Faulkerson matriarch then walked towards the kitchen and saw her naked husband cooking breakfast for them. 

"Love, why are you naked?" she asked before pinching his butt cheek. The thing about Richard is even though he's already 30, his physique can still give 22 yr. old gym jocks a run for their money. Another is that his looks can still pass as a teenager, that's how attractive and baby-faced he is. 

"It was a very hot night, you know that." he answered. 

"True ... what did you prepare for breakfast?" 

"My dick." Richard answered in his bedroom voice. His voice warmed her up in a way it made her wanna cross her legs. Just the depth of his tone was enough to turn her on, and it did. 

"I'm asking for real food, Mr. Faulkerson ... not your special delight." 

Richard smirked before telling her he cooked pancakes, a couple of sausages , instant pasta meals and a few french toasts. 

"Sounds yummy." Maine replied before running towards the bathroom so she can rinse her face and freshen up. A few minutes later, she returned to the kitchen and saw that he already laid out the foods on the dining table. Richard already put on his black boxers which is really good since she's now feeling the strong urge to touch him in his most private and precious area. 

"Let's eat" he told her and so she sat next to him. 

Maine kept her eyes at Richard, who in return asked her if anything's wrong. 

"There's nothing wrong." 

"Then what are you looking at?"

"You silly. I was just thinking what did I do to deserve someone as amazing as you." 

Richard smiled before he gave her a kiss on the cheeks. 

"I was just thinking the same thing, love." he whispered. A smile erupted on her face as soon as she heard those words. That reaffirmed Richard's feelings for her ... that made her feel secured. 

--

A few minutes after they were done eating, Maine brought the dishes to the sink so she can wash them. Richard is staring at her while wondering what he did in his life to deserve an amazing woman like Maine. 

He's now 30 and she's 29 but they both still look at least seven years younger. What's even more fascinating is that Maine is just a simple girl, but when she intends to be glam'd up and enticing ... she's devastatingly beautiful. 

Richard then got up from his chair and stood behind her.  As soon as Maine bent over, her lace covered bum brushed against his crotch. his wife immediately stood up straight and turned. 

"Fuck you, you scared me!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry" he replied, giggling. 

Maine just smiled and started laughing a bit because she realized how stupid she looked. As soon as Richard felt the lightness of Maine's mood once more, he started making his move on her. 

"I'm ready for dessert" 

"You are .... huh?" she asked with a grin on her face. Maine then held his hand and led him towards the couch in the living room. 

Richard pressed his lips against hers as he carefully laid her back on the couch. Maine spread her legs and wrapped it around his waist, giving her all the access he needs. 

His hands roamed her body. Cupping, caressing and touching her in all the good places. Like the expert that he is, Rich was able to unhook her bra  using just one hand. He tossed it to the side right before his lips left hers. 

The Faulkerson stud planted a trail of kisses from her lips all the way down to her chest. His large hands perfectly covered her tits. Richard started squeezing them gently, sending jolts of pleasure all over her body. 

He did that for a few moments before his tongue encircled her rose bud peaks. 

"Rich ... ard ... hmmmm ..." her voice trailed off and filled the room. Thankfully, Charmaine isn't there or else she would have caught them once again. 

After worshiping her tits, Richard immediately pulled down her  black laced panties, revealing her most precious part. 

He shot her a look and asked if she's ready. 

"I am." 

That made him grin. Richard moved down and started fingering her ... making sure she's wet. She gripped his arms tightly, leaving red marks on his white skin. 

Maine bit her lower lip, unintentionally making his shaft even harder. Richard can't resist it anymore, he stopped down and started playing with her pussy using his tongue. 

He's eating her.

--

Maine is drowning in pleasure. Now all she wants is to feel him inside of her. After he sat up once again, Richard quickly removed his boxers and revealed his long and hard dick ready to pound her brains out. 

Maine wants to give him a blowjob but he pushed her hand away , saying he'll cum involuntarily the moment she takes him inside her mouth. 

"Okay fine ... let's get on with it then." she replied. 

"I like the sound of that."

The two then got up from the couch and exchanged position. Richard, now laying in his back, straightened his shaft and gazed at her. He's waiting for Maine to ride him. 

And she did. 

Slowly, while looking at his eyes, she positioned herself on him. Little by little ... inch by inch ...  she sat on her erection. 

"Oh yes, fuck me hard baby" he told her. 

She smirked, the feeling of being in control is consuming her again. Mrs. Faulkerson started grinding her hips , riding him like she's a cowgirl in Texas. 

---

"Fuck .."

"fuck ..."

"Fuck ..." 

That one single word ruled the entire room. And after an hour of fucking while doing different positions, they are now near their climax. He's fucking her fast and hard. 

"Harder babe ... harder" she told him and so he doubled his speed and force. 

A few more minutes later, he started to feel that tingly feeling. And that gradually, his muscles got tensed ... he's about cum. 

"Ugh, fuck!" he yelled before releasing his hot white cream inside of her. Maine quickly followed and they both fell down to the carpeted floor. 

Richard rolled away from her and asked if she's going to take a pill later to contradict any chance of forming a fetus. 

"No, I think it's time to have a baby."

"Really?" he asked. 

"Yeah"

Richard immediately got on top of Maine and kissed her lips. 

"Thank you very much" he whispered. 

 "I think Charmaine will be thrilled to finally have a sibling. I love you Richard." 

"I love you forever Maine Faulkerson" 

---

that's it for the very final part of 'Benefits' !. Peeps! thank you for reading this! I love you all :) xx