IX.-Lip Bite-

Song for the chapter:

1. "Suffer" - Charlie Puth (yes .... again)

Warning: you-know-what

--

Maine was glad that at least she was able to make Richard happy despite his heartache. Last night was amazing for the both of them. They didn't do anything sexual nor fancy , they literally just roamed the city as friends. They had a lot of fun , the genuine and most innocent kind of fun.  

"Maine , do you wanna grab some breakfast?" Richard asked after knocking on her open door.

"I don't know , what do they have for breakfast?"

"Me" he answered with a grin on his face. 

"Yummy .... but seriously , what the hell do they have?"

"Tater tots. I heard that's your fave" 

"Said who?"

"Said me"

Maine just smiled and then stood up. "Wait , what's for dessert?" she asked before grabbing her purse and phone. "Me" he whispered at her in a seductive tone. 

"Really? How can I devour this man candy?"

"There's a restroom on the third floor ...no one ever goes in there"

"Okay then ... I can't wait" 

---

Richard never thought that Maine's company would be this amusing. But he's indeed having a lot of fun with her. Maine is a very interesting lady and it reminds him of himself. They're kindred spirit and nothing could be much more better than that. 

While Maine is busy eating , he decided to tease her. He first looked around to see if anyone else is looking. As soon as he figured out that they are good , he started looking at her face.Richard continued teasing her by biting his lips, hoping to distract her. 

And it worked. 

Just a few moments later , she started noticing him. 

"Richard , stop it" she uttered uncomfortably. 

"Why? are you getting turned on?" he asked. 

"I will bite your lip off if you don't stop. I'm still eating you idiot" she whispered so that no one else will hear them. "Then bite it off" he answered. Maine just rolled here yes and finished her food. "Eat your breakfast so we can get to dessert" she then told him. 

That excited Richard ... a lot. He started munching on his pancakes, only to feel Maine's hand roaming his thighs. He quickly got semi-hard. 

"What are you doing?" he asked, looking at her. Maine smiled and hen removed her hands from his leg. "Thank you" Richard uttered, only to feel Maine's feet on his crotch. She's moving it up and down , intentionally making his dick hard. 

"Don't blame me" that's all he said before finishing his breakfast. Maine smirked as he followed her out of the cafeteria. "Half an hour for dessert , should be good" Maine whispered. 

"It will be the best dessert you'll ever have" he replied before getting on to the elevator with her. 

The moment the two got inside the empty bathroom, Maine pulled him inside one of the cubicles. Richard returned the for by pushing her gently against the wall. He then raised her arms so she can protest from his kisses. 

"Your perfume smells good" he whispered in her ears after planting kisses on her neck. 

Maine then freed her hands from his grip. Richard felt them reach for the buckle of his belt. "Really? You're going straight at it?" he asked. She just smiled and then pulled his pants down to his legs , revealing a skin tight black boxer beneath.