XVIII.-Virgin-

Song for this chapter:

1. "Latch" (acoustic) - Sam Smith 

Note: this is not a chapter with any sort of smut in it. 

--

Maine spent more than an hour trying to come up with the best solution for her erotic dreams. At first she's reluctant to go to Richard, given the fact that he already said the L word to her. But after not being able to think of anything else, Maine decided to face him. 

Her insatiable appetite for Richard got the best of her and she hates herself a bit for it. Her body yearns for him, and she cannot help it. 

Maine walked inside the condominium wearing nothing but her one piece lingerie and a huge brown trench coat. Her heart is pounding, this is the first time she'll do something like this. The young lady made her way towards Richard's room. She intends to have sex with him in order to find out whether there's really indeed something in there more than their naked bodies sharing heat with each other. 

Maine pushed the doorbell button and the door opened right away. "Maine ..." it's Richard who opened it for her. He's wearing a white short and a very short polka dots boxers, letting his hairy white legs feel some fresh cold air. She also saw his bulge and that turned her on right away. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked. 

"I came to see you" she replied as she started to undo her trench coat. She looked at his face and saw his bewildered expression. Without uttering any single word after that, Maine opened her trench coat right in front of him, letting the lad see her black and sexy lace lingerie. 

Maine thought he was gonna be genuinely surprised, but instead, there's a look of terror on his face. 

"What? why?" she asked right before another guy came into her view. He looks like a teenager. As soon as she saw the kid's eyes get bigger, Maine screamed and quickly closed the coat she's wearing. 

---

"Why would you do that?" Richard heard Robin ask Maine right after he turned his view away from her. "Oh my gosh .... fuck ... fuck ... shit" Maine said over and over again out of frustration. Richard on the other hand is still too petrified to talk. 

"This is too awkward, sorry" Robin uttered before he ran towards the guest bedroom, leaving the two of them behind.  "I am so sorry, I have no idea you're with someone" Maine apologized right away. "No .. it's okay ... that's my cousin Robin .... and he's probably a virgin that's why he acted like that .. come on in here" Richard answered, finally getting a hold of himself. 

Maine then walked in and went straight to the couch where she immediately buried her face in the pillow. "Maine ... no need to apologize ... he'll get over it I'm sure". 

"But he's a kid .... oh my gosh I'm so stupid" 

"He's 16! ... and a virgin!" 

"Hence why he's a kid .. you idiot" 

Richard is still overwhelmed of the fact that Maine went to his place in her own will to get naughty with him. He definitely liked that gesture. 

"Why are you dressed like that anyway?" he asked even though he already knows the answer.  "I'm going shopping .... seriously? of course I'm wearing this so we can get intimate" she replied in a quite stressed out tone.

"I'll fix this okay .. wait here" Richard told her before going to Robin's room. As soon as his cousin let him in, he immediately apologized for what happened. 

"No need to say sorry ... I over reacted" Robin replied. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah ... yeah" 

"Robin ..."

"I'm alright ... I actually have to go" his cousin replied. Richard then followed him out of the room. The younger Faulkerson  then apologized and waved goodbye at Maine. As soon as he left the unit, she was able to breathe out a sigh of relief. 

"Now are you okay?" he asked her. 

"Yeah" she replied before smiling a bit. 

"Now , why don't we put that attire into good use" he replied before giving her a grin. "We will.. but I just have to ask you something" Maine replied. 

"What is it?"

"When did you lose your virginity?" 

As soon as Richard heard those words, he sat next to her. "Why do you wanna know?" he asked. "If we're gonna continue whatever this is that we have, I need to know a lot of things about you" she replied. His heart jumped after realizing that he still has a chance to turn their sexual relationship into something more. 

"Fine , but is it only because of that or is there something more?"

"Something like what?" she asked him. 

"Something like you falling for me" he replied and saw how the look on her face changed. He knows he's emotionally damaged because of every heartbreak he's been through. he also knows that Maine is the same. 

"You're fucking out of your mind Richard"

"Okay then ... if you wanna believe it's like that then fine. I was 15 when I lost my virginity, the girl is 21 .. how about you?"

"20 .. with Nathan" she replied before pulling him in for a kiss. 

---

Maine thought she can ignore the big elephant in the room. But because of Richard's question, she knew she just couldn't deny it anymore. There is something special between the two of them. She's just afraid to explore it that's why she'll try her best to halt whatever development it is that is going on between the two of them. 

His lips still tastes good, like sugar and cherry combined. 

He removed her trench coat and tossed it to the side while she pulled down his boxer shorts. "You taste so good" she whispered in his ears. 

Much to her surprise, he pulled away. Richard immediately sat up and grabbed his boxers. After being able to put it on, he apologized to her. 

"Did I say anything wrong?" Maine asked. 

"No .. it's me ... I'm so sorry ... I really just can't do it right now" 

"What? why?"

"I can't take advantage of you anymore" 

"You're not taking advantage of me in any way or form" she replied with a bit of tension in her face. "Yes I am. I can't have casual sex with the girl I really am genuinely in love with" 

She felt the whole world stop right at that moment. Maine is immediately reminded of how Friday night went down. 

"But Richard ...." 

"I love you Maine ... and I can no longer deny it"

--

guys ... so yes .. this happened. what do you think will happen next? last 12 chapters :D xx

Also guys , please don't hate me for not putting smut in every chapter. This book still has a story, it's not a written version of porn. okay? okay.