XXVI.-Wedding Jizzers-

Richard was reading something in his tablet when the door to his room opened and Maine walked in. "Good Morning" she greeted before sitting at the side of the bed. The lad smirked and pulled her in for a kiss. Her coffee tainted lips reminded him of all the good things about his life. They lip locked for a couple of minutes before pulling away. 

Richard placed the table on top of the nightstand right before she sat on his lap. After placing both of his hands right on her back, Maine started kissing him again. This time, the battle of their lips became much more deeper, more passionate and lust filled. 

Maine removed his shirt while Richard , he started working on unhooking her bra with just his left hand. After being able to free themselves from their top clothing, the lad started to work her body out. His lips then moved down and found their way right above her cleavage. 

Maine moaned and placed both of her hands right at the back of his head. Richard's kisses are now combined with a few occasional skin sucks that will sure leave a hickey on her. 

"Let's not waste any more time" Maine whispered in his ears. 

"I like where your head's at, Mendoza" he replied before laying her back on the bed. As soon as Richard got on top of her , they started making out again. 

His hungry hands roamed her body , feeling all her curves and good places. 

Meanwhile, Maine has her hands on his crotch. He can feel his knees getting weaker because of her touch, she's playing with his cock. His lips then left hers and moved down to her boobs. His tongue circled his pink rosebud nipples, making sure it's wet with his saliva. His fingers then trailed her entire body before nestling right in between her legs. He lifted up her skirt and started brushing them against her soft and silky underwear. He can trace the opening of her pussy just by doing this , and it made his dick even harder than it already is. 

"Don't bite your lip" he told her after he witnessed her doing it. Maine crossed her legs , securing that his hand will not go anywhere. 

"Fuck me" she whispered. 

"Yes Mam" he replied before pulling his hand away. Richard then got out of bed and pulled his boxers all the way down to his knees. 

"Bend over the table" he told her and so she obliged. Maine evacuated the bed and did what he asked her to do. Still wearing her skirt and underwear , the young lady positioned herself just for him. 

Richard licked his lips as he lined himself right behind her. 

He got down to his knees and slowly pulled down her pink panties. 

Slowly, he started eating her pussy from behind. Maine had to hold on to the side of the table so she won't fall down. As his tongue works it's magic , he started jerking his dick off. 

They stayed like that for a good ten minutes before Richard reached for the condom. He stood up properly and positioned his dick on her entrance.  

"Richard?" a familiar voice then called him, he then turned around .. only to see nothing but darkness behind him. 

"What the?" he asked before feeling himself fall. Everything then went black for a moment. As soon as the light came back  ... he saw that he is now in a different room, he's in Maine's to be exact. 

"Fuck, it's all a dream" he thought to himself just as the door opened and Maine walked in. 

"Are you alright?" she asked. 

"Yeah" he replied right before she sat on the side of his bed. Maine then immediately reached for his crotch, grabbing his dick in the process. 

"What are you doing?" he asked, feeling his dick get hard in an instant

"I'm going to eat my breakfast"

---

Two hours later , Maine and Richard left her apartment and headed straight to the venue where their fake wedding will happen. Since she was able to schedule the fake priest for the weekend, everything should be alright now. However, when they got there they realized something is wrong. 

"Mass Wedding" that's what it says and it will take place on the same location as their fake wedding. 

"Shit , what are we gonna do? Same day and same time?" he asked her. 

"This is a disaster , it can't be" she replied before heading straight to the office. 

"Sir , we already booked this place on Sunday ... why would you have a mass wedding?" Maine asked the place officiator. 

"You did?" the old man asked. 

Maine's heart dropped, she knows a problem like this cannot happen especially  if  the wedding is only a few days away. 

"We did ... the other day .. please check it" 

The guy did that and thankfully, he found their names. "Oh yeah ... I'm so sorry ... but you must have to adjust the time of your wedding"  he told them. 

"What? why?" Richard asked. 

"The Mayor reserved this place months ago .. I apologize for what happened , you may have talked to our new employee that's why he listed you even if the date is already occupied" 

Maine just let out a sigh, she knows there's nothing they can do now. "Fine ... what time will the place be free?" she asked him. 

"7:00 pm"

"Seven? are you kidding? we cannot do that ... we're having a wedding .. not a sleep over" 

"It's either that or you settle for the second floor"

"We'll take that" Richard said right away. 

Maine shot him a questioning look. 

"This is our only chance" he told her. 

"Ugh ... fine ... we'll take the second floor" 

---

After ironing out the issue with the location, both Richard and Maine spent the rest of the day fixing all the small components of their wedding. It took them a little over 10 hours on deciding how they're gonna make the wedding convincing enough to their parents.  

"Are you sure this will work?" he asked her while they're walking the entrance of her parent's mansion. 

"Yes .. it has to" she replied , clinging to him like her life depended on it. Richard can feel her shaking,he is nervous as well. They're gonna do something that is so illegal they can got o jail for it. 

"You can do this Richard ... you can do this"  he thought to himself the moment they entered the house. 

"Maine ... Richard?" her Mum asked. 

"Hello ... Mum and Dad ... we're here to announce something" 

"What is it? ... You two are not getting married ... are you? .. right?"

"Mum ... Dad ... actually, we are .... Richard and I are going to marry each other this weekend" Maine told her parents with a trembling smile on her face. Richard's heart dropped, he knows they can't back off now. 

"What??" 

---

last 4 chapters :) stay tuned :) x