V.-Hands To Myself-

Song for this chapter:

1. "Hands To Myself" by Selena Gomez

Warning: Explicit words and content

---

"Maine?"

The young lady opened her eyes and realized that she's in her bedroom. "Maine?" a familiar voice called her out once more. She then turned around, only to see Richard sitting on a chair behind her. She already found that weird, but when she noticed something else, it just made everything even much weirder.

Richard is sitting bound and tied to the chair. He's also naked.

"Come here ...." he uttered and so she did. Maine then held his face and felt how soft his skin is against her hands. "Pleasure me" those two words echoed inside her mind over and over again. Maine doesn't know what's gotten over her , all she knows is that she wants to touch him. Make him feel alive , make him moan her name.

The young lady leaned in and settled herself right on his lap. She then started kissing his sweet lips, making sure that they'll be as red as possible. She felt him kissing back. The fact that his hands and feet are bound to the chair didn't matter, Richard can still work it.

A few minutes later, she left his awfully sweet lips and moved down to his neck. The moment she started kissing it, Richard moaned. That turned her on even more.

"Oh god ....." his voice trailed off. Maine then continued to worship his body by planting kisses all over him. She even tried to suck his nipple just to make him feel the same kind of sensation she felt when he first did it to her.

"Maine ... oh my God"

 "Don't be such a girl" she whispered before holding his semi-hard dick. She felt it throb in her hand, meaning he is really horny now. "Pump it" he told her and so she did.Maine first played with it's head before slowly sliding her hand down his length, making him moan in pleasure once again.

She started slowly before increasing the speed of her hand. He kept on moaning and groaning at her touch. He has a full hard on now , all ten inches of him.

Maine liked this , she likes being in control. the moment she felt his body tense she removed her hand. "What? why?" he asked.

"Don't cum, just yet" she replied before kneeling down in front of him. Without saying a single word, Maine took him into her mouth. "Oh come on now ..." she heard him say. Maine, eager to really please him, started bobbing her head up and down while trying to keep her teeth from biting him. She cannot believe she's doing this.

"Maine?"

Everything went black for a moment, the second Maine opened her eyes ... she saw Natalie looking down on her. Maine quickly sat up and looked around, she's in their living room and the warm ray of sunshine is on full display inside the room.

That's when she realized ... it was a dream, it was all a dream.

---

Alden went to the office earlier than usual. He had a talk with Jenna last night through Skype, and that prevented him from sleeping properly.

He misses her , he misses her so much. The lad then heard several knocks on his door. "Come in" he uttered and so it opened. Lydia, his assistant, then walked in and said that his Mom will be visiting him tomorrow.

"Did she tell you why?"

 "No sir"

 "Okay, you can leave now" he answered and so she did. Richard then logged on to his Facebook account ad messaged his mom. He doesn't want her to go here because here pretty sure that she will only give him yet another lecture on how to be a responsible young man. As soon as he started writing his message, the door opened once again.

It's Maine.

 "Have you eaten breakfast?" she asked.

 "No?"

 "Well, do you want to?"

 "Are you my breakfast?"

 "What? no dummy" she replied, blushing.

 "Then what is for breakfast"

 "I don't know ... come with me ... and then you'll have me as dessert" she replied in a whispering tone. Richard then smiled and quickly abandoned whatever it is that he's doing.

 "How are you?" he then asked Maine the moment they walked inside the cafeteria. "I'm good, talked to Nathan last night" she replied. Richard immediately noticed how the tone of her voice changed. That's when he knew something happened.

 "What did that gay guy told you?"

 "Richard ... he's not gay"

 "Then what is he? confused? . Maine ... don't tell me he's still trying to get back to you"

 "He is"

 "Do you want him to be back?"

 "A part of me agrees with it then there's also a part of me that is just tired of seeing his face" she replied while picking some lettuces for her salad.

 "So you're torn huh? Do you want us to make him jealous?"

 "Jealous? why?" Maine asked him, confused. Richard then explained to her how it will work. He and Maine will pretend a couple whenever Nathan is around. They will do it to see if he gets jealous or not. If he got jealous that must mean he really does care for her.

"What if he's faking it?" she asked. 

 "Then we'll make sure he'll be as jealous as possible"

 "Fine ... I'll text you when we'll start"

 ---

A couple of minutes later, the two are done eating. "Can I now go to my dessert?" Richard asked before looking at her. The truth is, Maine is still too embarrassed of her dream last night to even think of having sex with him anytime soon.

 "I was kidding ... I needed you to take that gorgeous but of yours off of that chair" Maine answered before thinking of the perfect way to tease him. Since they have a whole table all to themselves, she started reaching for his thighs. 

"You're really doing that huh?" he asked.

"Yup" she replied before looking around. Maine then rested her hand right in the middle of his legs , feeling him get hard. Richard smiled uncomfortably, that's also the signal she chose to leave him with. Without saying a single word, Maine got up from her seat and started to walk away ... leaving Richard with a raging boner inside his pants.

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think? do you want moooore?