VI.-Sexual Tension-

Song for this chapter

1. "Suffer" - Charlie Puth

Warning: Explicit Language

---

The next few days went by almost accordingly to their plan. Richard and Maine continued with their deal of having casual sex during their free time.  Maine is alright with it , at least she's getting all her other 'needs' other than love. However, she can't deny that somehow she still managed to save some feelings for Nathan. Maine knew she loved that bastard a little too much. Also, that's what she hates about herself the most. Whenever she loves someone, she gives it her all.

"Is Richard gonna come over later?" Natalie asked Maine, who is busy cooking some pasta for their lunch.

"I don't know ... and to be honers, I don't want to know"

"Did something happen? Why are you so hostile towards him?" her best friend asked right at that moment she entered the kitchen. "I'm not being hostile" she replied before giving her a look.  "Not hostile? then what?" Natalie asked, doubtful of her answer.

"I just don't want to expect. We did not see each other yesterday because he had a meeting somewhere else. If he drops by then he drops by .... no biggie"

"No biggie huh? Are you two dating?"

Her heart skipped a beat the moment he heard that question, but Maine quickly denied it afterwards.  "What? no , we're not dating" she said mightily.

"Fine ... if you say so ... I believe you"

"No you don't"

"Of course I don't"

Maine then giggled at her best friend's remark.

---

"Jenna , you're coming here?" he asked his ex-girlfriend through Skype.  The young lad has been spending a lot of time talking to her after realizing the possibility that the two of them might end up getting back together.

"Yes. Dad will be having a couple of business meetings in there , and he'll take me with him so I can have some sort of vacation"

"Can we see each other?" Richard asked because he misses her so much.

"Richard ..."

"I don't care if you're the one who broke up with me. I just need to see you Jenna, please" he begged. Richard and Jenna went through a lot of things. And now that they have broken up, he still can't let go of them. Well how can he? He gave most of his 'First times' on her. She was his first kiss , first out of town vacation, she took his virginity .... Jenna basically owns a huge part of his life.

"I'll think of it"

"Thank you"

 Their Skype conversation then abruptly ended. Richard let out a sigh just as Maine entered the room with a big smile on her face.

"Why are you so happy? you're already late" he asked her.

"I took a part time shift today , remember? What time is your out?"

"5:00 pm .... how about you?

"5:00 pm as well" she answered proudly.

"You only worked for like ... 3 hours?"

"Yup ... do you want to grab some Ice cream afterwards?" Maine asked him. "Will it be your treat?" Richard then asked her. "Fine ... it's on me this time" she answered.