Chapter 3- The psychiatrist

His question puzzled me a little."Excuse me?"Dr.Crane looked across at me with his hands clasped together."It's part of your therapy. Sometimes insanity or instability can be triggered by phobias."I shake my head in disbelief and cross my arms like a stubborn child."Do I look unstable to you? Or insane for that matter Dr.Crane? Look, you seem like a nice guy but I really don't need therapy nor do I deserve to be locked up in asylum."I say in a confident tone of voice and Dr.Crane keeps eye contact with me through the whole of my little rant before giving me a slight nod."In your file it says you've had psychiatric help before."I avoid eye contact with him for a moment and I inhale and exhale deeply."Yes. I have."He observes my body language curiously."You only attended a couple of sessions before refusing to attendel anymore."He continues while keeping his eyes on me but I refuse to make eye contact with him and I look down at my lap."That's correct Dr.Crane..."I say while looking up to meet his beautiful blue eyes."The reason being they are usless!"I say with a sarcastic smile. Crane takes a deep breath before taking of his glasses."But please...give it your best shot and try to achieve the impossible and cure what doesn't need to be cured."

"From what I've read

"From what I've read...You seem to have had a bad past. Anybody who's been through what you've been through, must have some instability...I must say, you are a tough one."I smirk at him slightly."What can I say? I'm a tough cookie..."He nods his head slowly, thinking to himself."Now, please back to the session...What are you afraid of?"Crane asks putting his glasses back on and getting ready to jot down notes."I'm not afraid of anything anymore..."Crane slowly looked up."I used to be though."I explain to him.

"What did you used to be afraid of and How did you conquer them?"He asks me while leaning forward slightly, clearly I'd peaked his interest

"What did you used to be afraid of and How did you conquer them?"He asks me while leaning forward slightly, clearly I'd peaked his interest."Do fears interest you Dr.Crane?"I ask him tilting my head slightly. He smirks at me."You could say it's a part of the human brain that catches my interest."I smile slightly at him, there's just something about him that drives me mad."I used to be a hydrophobic because I nearly drowned as a child learning to swim but I made myself go in the water and although I nearly drowned again, I kept doing it every day and eventual I learnt to swim and I got over it."He writes notes and nods while listening."Anymore?"He asked me curiously."Acrophobia...fear of heights."He looks up at me, surprised that I know the actual terms."But I made myself get on a plane and fly to Cyprus and back during a thunderstorm, it was terrifying but I managed. Then I made myself go on a 235ft rollercoaster that goes at the speed of 87mph."Crane smirks and tilts his head."You seem to enjoy scaring yourself."I chuckle at him."That's not the half of it. Me and my friend went on one of those boat rides that goes upside down and it broke down on us upside down and we were nearly falling out and it felt like it was crushing our insides but luckily it came back down before we slipped out."I laugh remembering it."My friend said I was crazy because I wanted to go back on it."Crane nods and smiles at me, that's the first time I'd seen him smile but it quickly disappeared like he didn't mean for me to see it and he clears his throat."Anymore?"He asks me curiously.