Chapter 12- All of me

Darkness...that's what I opened my eyes to. I could hear footsteps and muttering and I could feel many presences around me but I couldn't see anything. I must be blind folded."Now everything must be perfect for Alice!"A creepy voice spoke up and it seemed to stand out more to me than all of the other voices. I tried to speak only to hear that my voice was muffled by something. I tried to move my hands but I felt a rough sensation against my skin...must be rope, I could feel the same sensation on my legs. After a few moments the room had fallen completely silence until footsteps started to come closer to me. "Hello Alice..."The man says as he removes the blind fold. I squint as my eyes attempt to adjust to the light, still unable to speak I just roll my eyes at the freak I remember from Arkham, The Mad Matter. I glance around and notice I'm sat at a table with cake and tea. Men were seated at the table with rabbit masks on and I thought Arkham was bad."Remember me Alice? We tried to talk at Arkham until that.clown rudely interrupted us."He says as he gently traces his hand down my cheek, I try to pull my head back but I fail to move anywhere."Now I'm going let you speak and you're going to have tea with me."He says as he removes the tape. I lick my lips a few times, tasting a iron taste similar to blood."Oh Alice it's been so long!"Jervis exclaims excited as he begins to make the tea."Listen here dipshit. I'm not called Alice! My name is Lauren!"I say angrily causing Jervis to frown in anger."You are Alice! I know my Alice anywhere!"Jervis says as I pull a bitch please face."Really? Well Alice is blonde and Last time I checked I had black hair."I say in a sassy tone as I tug on my restraints."You dyed your hair..."Jervis says as he plays with my hair."Get your hands of me."I say with a intimating glance."Your my Alice! Mine!"Jervis says as he harshly grabs my hair."You don't own me! Nobody does! But I'll warn you about one thing, My boyfriend Scarecrow is going to kill you in the way you fear the most."I say through gritted teeth causing Jervis to release my hair."Dr.Crane?"He mutters and I sit there, slightly confused. I didn't expected that to work."I work with Chloe but she never informed me about Crane beginning involved."His voice was a mixture of confusion and fear."Wait. Do you know him?"I ask him in a curious tone but before he can answer something hits him in the head and knocks him out before flying back towards a dark figure."Batman...could this day get any better?"I say sarcastically as the dark figure walks towards me without saying a word, he just unties me and grabs me roughly by the arm. I quickly snatch my mask of the table before he starts shoving me towards the exit."You're going back to Arkham."Batman says in his usual deep voice as he shoves me towards Jim Gordon who stood with Chloe a bunch of cops answer cop cars."Why what the heck did I do?"I ask him confuse before remembering the police van incident."Oh..."I mumble before being handcuffed and shoved into a car."This is literally the worst day ever..."I mutter to myself in the back of the car before a few police offices join me."So...This should be fun...Am I right boys?"I whisper to them and they look at me through the rear view mirror."If you try anything I won't think twice before putting a bullet in your brain."The officer in the passenger seat comments."Wow...Tough crowd...I'm hurt."I say sarcastically before looking out of the window.

Later into the drive some vans had begun to follow us and the cops were beginning to get nervous. That's when the purple car turned up and bashed into the side of the cop car. I could see The Joker laughing like a maniac as he leaned out of the window, Harley was driving. I smirk to myself as the road became blocked by tree trunks but the drivers didn't seem to slow down they were just panicked. I realised that we are gonna crash so I held on as tight as I could. BANG!

I blinked to see that I was upside down in the back of the car so I unbuckled myself and fell down. I watched as purple boots approach the car before prying the car door off then she kneeled down."What ya doing just laying around! It ain't gonna get ya anywhere!"The squeaky blonde comments and I roll my eyes before dragging myself out of the door and into the rain soaked street. Ivy was grabbing the keys off the cops that Joker had made sure were dead. I could see someone watching from the shadows of the nearby alleyway and I furrowed my eyes."Don't worry sweetie! It's only Mr.Craney!"Harley says when she notices me glancing at the alleyway. Ivy takes of my cuffs."HARLEY! Get in the car we've got to go!"Joker yells from the car and Ivy heads over to her plants."COMING MISTAH J! See ya around killer! Seeya Red!"Harley yells before skipping over to Joker and getting in the car.

I walk to the alley but it seems empty and I gulp nervously, I'd rather not get kidnapped again."Johnny!"I call out but get no response. Suddenly a strong arm pins me against a wall and covers my mouth. I look into the blue eyes that were covered by a scarecrow mask."You were with Jervis."He says in a angry tone of voice like he was jealous and I pull at his hands so he takes them away and pins my arms above my head."Yes. He kidnapped me."I reply in a gentle voice and Scarecrow looks at me. I can't see his expressions to know what he's thinking."I'm not like Jonathan. I will kill you in the way you fear the most if you betray us."Scarecrow says in a evil voice and I just shake my head at him."I'll never betray any of you. I love you both so much."I say in a serious voice while trying to escape his grip. He eventually lets me go and I slowly and hesitantly pull his mask off his face which he allows. I gently place a kiss on his lips which he doesn't respond to at first but eventually he starts to move his lips slowly against mine while closing his eyes. The kiss was slow and passionate. Scarecrow moves his hands to rest on my hips as he starts to kiss rougher until eventually he stops but his eyes are still closed. When his eyes open it's clear it's not him.anymore."Lauren?"Jonathan says in a gentle voice and I smile sweetly at him."Hey Jonathan..."I whisper to him and he still looks confused."What happened?"Jonathan asks me confused and I chuckle at him."I think all of you loves all of me."

Song for chapter--