Chapter 10-- The otherside

Jonathan Crane's POV
(Thoughts-Scarecrow
Thoughts-Jonathan)

I was in a deep slumber when I saw him again. The dream felt...wrong...really wrong and thats when I heard his dark chuckle erupting from within the dark warehouse. My shoes tap against the hard concrete floor as I follow the chuckle. I stand in the center of the old, deserted warehouse. There was gaps in the roof where it had rotted and crumbled away, windows were smashed and it smelt like moldy fish and rats scurried across the floor in front of me."I know you're here Crow."I call out boredly and hear the dark chuckle again."I know you do."A high and demonic voice speaks back."What do you want now?"I ask and he chuckles again."Poor little Jon boy he's fallen in love with my little lab rat, how pathetic!"I hear the high demonic voice practically spit."Leave her out of this scarecrow."I yell feeling my temper rise deep within me."Ooo but I approve Jonny! She was my best subject! I might even pay her a visit myself!"My fists clench tightly but before I can say anything he chuckles again."I'll see you soon!"

Lauren's POV
(Text-Chloe
Text-Lauren)

I was lay awake in bed, thinking. Jonathan was contently sleeping with his arms wrapped around me from behind, I felt his breath against my neck and his body move against me as he inhaled and exhaled calmly, sometimes it's hard to believe he's one of the most notorious villains in gotham. No, we hadn't had sex yet but he's a very enclosed person, he doesn't open up fully until he knows he can trust you with all of him, he doesn't even care about people, so.me knowing this man the way I do already makes me a incredibly lucky girl. Then his grip suddenly tightened on me and his breathing became faster, I tried to move but I couldn't, he had me in a strong and tight hold."Jonathan!"I yelled but didn't get a response, making me panic."Jonathan!"I yell again and I feel him jolt slightly before his grip on me loosens again."Jonathan?"I speak up, feeling his heart beating rapidly against my back."Yes?"He whispers down my ear and I let out a relieved sigh.

Jonathan's POV

I woke up to her saying my name."Yes?"I replied, glad she woke me up from that nightmare.

'Hello Jonny boy, missed me?"Scarecrow's voice begins to clog up my mind.

'What do you want now?'

'For you to hand over my test subject before I take her.'

'You're kidding right?'

'Want to test my seriousness?'

"Are you okay?"Her voice snaps me out of my conversation with Scarecrow."I'm fine."I whisper against her neck before kissing her cheek gently, I feel her smile and I laugh softly against her neck before kissing her neck softly and tenderly. I feel a shiver run through her body and I smirk, moving my hands to her hips, movig her body to face mine. I move my hand to her cheek and trace my thumb slowly down the skin until it reaches her lips which is where I lean in and kiss her passionately and forceful.

Scarecrow wasn't having her, I was making sure of that.

The kiss deepened and I sat up to hover my body above hers, my lips moved from hers to trace soft and tender kisses down to her neck. Where I began to suck and nibble earning a moan from her. Her hands travel to my bare chest and my lips move back up to her lips and my hands travel down to the rim of her vest top, which I pull up over her head, revealing her naked chest underneath, I kissed down her chest to her breasts, taking one of her nipples into my mouth, making her moan out. I roughly tug her shorts and panties down with my free hand and she moves to pull my bottoms down.I move back up to her lips and peck them softly a few times."Are you ready?"I ask her, lining up at her entrance."Yes.."She whispers back before playfully nipping my lip and giggling, I smile down at her adoring her features. I slowly start to push into her until I'm all the way inside her and her features show small signs of pain and her eyes squeeze shut so I stop movement and lean down to peck her lips softly."It's okay...do you want to stop?"I whisper to her while gently stroking her hair out of her face."No...keep going..."She says with a small smile, her features had softened and I began to move my hips slowly.

'What are you doing?'His voice sounded intimidating.

'What does it look like?'

'Exactly my point. What do you
you think you're doing?'

'Showing my girlfriend that I love her.'

'She's mine.'

'Doesn't seem like it.'

'You're gonna pay for this.'

'I love you too Crow.'

'Dick.'

After while of going slow I lifted her hips and she wrapped her legs around my hips, I began to speed up my pace, her nails gently ran down my back, not piercing the skin. Her body began to tense and I knew she was close so I moved faster, her moans became louder until her body tensed up and she tightened around me, causing me to come quickly after her.

Our bodies were sweaty and her heart was racing as well as mine. I rolled off her and lay at the side of her, pulling her into my chest.

'I'd say I'm proud of you but I'm not. I'm going to lie to you.'

'Shut up.'

"That was amazing..."She said between breathes."I know..."I whisper back to her."I love you..."I whisper soon after and she giggles before leaning up to peck my lips."I love you too."

'What has she done to you Jonathan...'

'Are you ever going to go away?'

'Probably not.'

'Ergh...'

'Can I play with her?'

'Not a chance.'

'What if I trick her and pretend to be you?'

'Don't even think about it.'

'I'm not going to make any promises.'

Song for chapter--