Chapter 14--The Suicide plan

Jonathan/ Scarecrows POV

During a misson Lauren had been captured by Batman due to some of my men's incompetence to follow simple instructions. I had sent a few of my boys to find her and get her out of Arkham Asylum.

I overheard my two best men Zach and Dan talking as I silently entered the room."Her ass is like two perfect, fresh apples."Zach says whilst staring into the distance instead of counting the amount of toxins we had left."So it's not battered and bruised then?"Dan says whilst multitasking and smirking to himself. Zach went to respond but saw his boss stood in the doorway and started doing his work again."Sorry boss..."Zach muttered scared as his boss finally entered the room. The sound of terror filled screams began to fill the room from outside. Dan and Zach immediately looked to the door."More test subjects?"Dan questions me as I stand at the table. A evil smirk makes it's way on to my lips."Not quite. You see, their fear and incompetence towards their goal cost me my best girl. I'm letting them assimilate themselves with their fears."I say in a matter of fact tone of voice. Dan and Zach gulp before continuing to count their batches of toxins.

A big man comes walking in the room, he looked...well stupid was too kind of a word but he was one of the men that I had sent to find Lauren."Well?"I question as he stands nervously in the doorway."There's...well...it's complicated."The man says as a gulp didn't go unnoticed by everyone in the room."Well I suggest you find a way to explain it unless you want to indulge in your own fears."I say in a threatening tone of voice. The man begin fidgeting as I pick up some toxins."She well...she isn't in Arkham like we thought she'd be."The man says and my eyes furrow at his words."Where is she then? Blackgate?"I ask as my blue eyes scan him. The man shakes his head quickly."No...There's this new place where if you are a bad enough criminal and you are insane you get put there. It's in the middle of nowhere and it's well secured. All the infamous criminals seem to be vanishing and apparently that's where they end up now."The man explains to me and I clench my fists tightly."We have some planning to do..."I say to Dan and Zach who smirk at my words, knowing that they will get to have some real fun now.

Amanda Waller's POV

I had a plan. This girl from Gotham city had stolen some important government Intel yet she was securely locked up in Arkham Asylum. I sat at the table with one of the governments best soliders, Colonel Rick Flag, who I wanted to run this group."What's the about Waller?"Rick asks as he and two of his men began to eat their food."I want to build a group of some very bad people who I think can prove they can do some good for the government."I say to Rick and his men. Rick furrows his brows before saying."Are you crazy? Can't you just create and train some soliders and send them in?"both of his men agree and I just smile before saying."Soliders can't do some of the things I've seen these people do."I get some files out of my bag and place them on the table."It's taken me some time but I've finally got them. The worst of the worst."I say and Rick moves one of the files to reveal a scaled man with razor sharp teeth."What the hell is that?"One of the men says and I laugh softly before saying."Waylon Jones Aka Killer Croc. Evolution took a step back with this one. He was born with a extreme medical condition called Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis, which causes his appearance ti develop progressively into that of a crocodile, hence his name. He was a crocodile wrestler turned criminal. He has low intelligence but great strength, as well as crocodilian abilities, such as a keen sense of smell and the ability to hold his breath underwater for long periods of time. He is now incarcerated Belle Reve penitentiary."I explain whilst eating some potatoes. Rick reads through Croc's file with a intense and serious expression."Doesn't Belle Reve mean Beautiful dream in French?"One of Rick's men asks with a sceptical expression."Indeed it does but believe me, it's no dream."I say causing the Man to grimace as the thoughts of the place flew through his mind.