Chapter 3

Fixed
8/29/16

Okay guys,this part takes the dialouge of when the Survey Corps appear underground.

Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

3rd POV

"Levi,I got noticed that Jan has arrived in the hospital",Farlan said to Levi,as he nodded still looking straight."Levi bro,do you think they'll come!?",Isabel,shouted excited,as they all kept walking with their maneuvering gears on,"With no doubt they will,let's just finish our job to have citizenship in the surface."

~Flashback~

"I have a deal for you three",all listened,as the man in the carrige continued,"Your friend,Jan,was sent into a hospital in Wall Sheena,the deal between us is for you to take the documents of my crimes from the Military Police before they reach the custody.", he finished,eyeing the three thugs, before he continued,"But,I'm afraid those documents are in the hands of the Survey Corps,their leader, Commander Erwin has them."

Levi scoffed,starting to walk away with Farlan and Isabel,while saying,"I won't risk our lives for a shitty problem of yours.",but, the three stopped they're tracks when he added something else, "What if I gave you three citizenship on the surface?", the three looked at him while he smirked,knowing he got their attention,"If you do this job I will give you free citizenship,all you have to do is grab the documents and kill two people."

"Commander Erwin Smith and Corporal (Y/n) (L/n)."

Isabel was going to say something,but Levi cutted her off,"We'll do it."

The man nodded,as the three started to walk away,but the man stopped Levi, "Levi.",when Levi heard his name being called,he turned back,as Isabel and Farlan continued walking ahead of him.

"They will appear in the afternoon,and they are nothing like the Military Police.",Levi clicked his tounge,in irritation,as he followed his friends.

~Flashback ends~

"Let's go.",Levi said,as Farlan and Isabel nodded,while the three clicked the maneuvering handle and grappled the hooks on the buildings going on air.They crashed boxes on a carrige,as another man grabbed a bag and ran away.

"CALL THE MILITARY POLICE!!"

The three went highc,as they noticed people in,green capes,behined them also with maneuvering gears.

"Looks like the Military Police came here fast this time!",Farlan shouted,looking back,as Isabel also looked back

"Looks like they won't get tired of us teaching them!That was a cool line right Levi bro?!",Isabel shouted, excitedly,and then frowned from Levi's response.

"Are you stupid?That's not the Military Police Brigade.",just then, a hooded person appeared infront,as his ocean blue eyes shined from the shadow that his hood was casting, "That's the Survey Corps.",Levi said,as he dodged the hooded man's attack,and the three nodded at each other taking different routes.The capped people divided,as three were following Levi.

"Let's see the strenght of the Survey Corps."

Levi thought to himself,as he went into a tunnel skipping some objects in the middle.When he found the exit of the place he was surpirsed by someone almost attacking him.

"They use swords?!"

Levi thought to himself,only to be sent down by Mike,and crash on a carrige full of boxes.Levi grabbed his pocket knife,as he fell on the floor,doing a backflip and landing on a fight position while a female hooded cadet grabbed her sword ludging at Levi.Levi jumped back,dodging the females swing,as she kicked his legs tripping him back while she placed her sword at his neck and straddled him.Due to their legs position,Levi managed to flip them over,as he placed his knife on the girls neck making her hood fall off. It revealed a female (h/c) girl with (e/c) eyes,that was sending him a deadly glare,while her cheek was trickling blood from a cut with Levi's knife.

Levi's eyes got a bit wide and then a sword was placed at his neck revealing Commander Erwin.Levi heard grunts of anger,as he saw Isabel and Farlan tied by two Survey Corps cadets.Levi let go off his knife,in which made Erwin smirk,"You're wise.You figure the problem quite fast.",Mike hancuffed Levi's hands while taking him off (Y/n) as Erwin helped her stand up.She touched her cut on the cheek and winced a bit glaring at Levi.

The three thugs were on their knees infront of Erwin,as Levi's bangs were covering his eyes."Who gave you three the maneuvering gear?", Erwin asked,as the three kept silence and Erwin looked at Levi."You're their leader right?Where did you learn and got your hands on them?",Levi didn't answer,as Mike grabbed Levi's head by his hair and jerked his head in a puddle on the concrete floor."We found them and learned by ourselves!!",Isabel shouted,as Erwin raised a brow.

"Learned by yourselves?",Isabel glared at him while saying,"Yes we did!But,of course,you surface people wouldn't understand!!", Erwin looked at Levi while he was glaring at him.Mike pulled Levi's head up,as he spit the dirty water off his mouth and eyeded (Y/n) for a second only to find her staring at Levi already.

"I have met that brat before.."

Levi thought to himself,as he looked at Erwin glaring."You three seem to be skilled at the maneuvering gear.I have a deal.You join in the Survey Corps,as cadets,or I bring you to the Military Police so they can decide what to do with you three from all the crimes you commited.",Farlan and Isabel stared at Levi,while his bangs were covering his eyes,yet again,as he looked down.

"If you think we treat underground citizens bad,you are very wrong.",the three raised a brow, as Erwin looked at (Y/n),"Corporal (Y/n) (L/n) was from the underground.",the three exchanged glances,by hearing the (h/c) haired girl's name,while she scoffed crossing ger arms."So decide,wether you join us as fresh cadets or be sent to the Military Police for your waiting punishment.",Levi raised his head and looked at Erwin with a stoic face.

"Fine.We'll join the Survey Corps"

Author's note

Hey guys!!What do you think about this chapter?Was it great?

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~'

~DatInsaneKitty