Chapter 8

Fixed
8/29/16

Be prepared for da feels in da next chapter~
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

When Levi raised the hem of my shirt, he stared at my side,shocked.No,More like he was staring at my

Scar.

I tried to get ou, but he managed to grab my wrists in a firm grip,that made me wince."Where did you get that?!",he said desperately,as tears were forming in the corner of my eyes,"P-Please let go..!",I managed to choke out,but it made it worst,as he tighten his grip."Answer me,where did you get that scar!?","I-It was in the underground!",he stared at me shocked,as tears were streaming down my sides.

"M-My parents were killed by murders trying to steal from them,as I was left!They saw me and tried to capture me,to sexually use me as a toy!I defended myself,but then more men came!!I ran away,as I bumpped into someone!He saved me and attended my wound!"

I was already sobbing,as his face showed pity written in it.

"I tried to find him again,but then Erwin offered me to join the Survey Corps!!",I finished,with my eyes closed,as I was sobbing like a child.His grip on my wrists decreased, as I backed away and ran far away from him.

"WAIT!!"

I could hear him shout for me,but I ignored him and kept running.

Levi's POV

Its her..

I was on my knees,as I could only see her running far away from me."I have been trying to find you my whole life (Y/n)..",I said to myself,as she disappeared out of my sight.The regret I had somehow washed away.Just then, Farlan and Isabel came,as I stood up.

"Levi bro,here you were!",Isabel said grinning,as I sighed,"Prepare for nightfall,we're going to the brats office.",they exchanged glances,as they both looked nervous, "Then..we kill them..right..?", Isabel asked,hesitating,while catching me off guard.I adverted my gaze from both,as I started to walk away leaving them behined.

As,I was walking I found Erwin walking towards me,as my face became stoic. We kept walking,as we crossed each other,while we didn't even took a glance of each other.

I will kill you Erwin Smith.

I stopped my tracks,as I looked back with a glare,seeing him walk away and my eyes became wide when the words echoed in my head.

"Commander Erwin Smith and Corporal (Y/n) (L/n)."

My heart ached when I heard her name.

Do I really have to do this?

I stared at my hands,as I bawled them up in a fist.

No.Just because I knew her before it won't stop me from finishing my job.I will kill Erwin Smith and (Y/n) (L/n)

~At night~

Your POV

I was at my office,staring out the window,as I heard a knock at my door. "Name and business.",I ask,sitting on my leather chair,as it replied, "Isabel Magnolia,and I came to speak with you.",I gave her permission to come in,as she closed the door behined her."U-Um Corporal, can you come with me outside to speak?",she said,nervously,as I cocked a brow,"Why can't we speak here?",she adverted my gaze,as she played with her thumbs.

She wasn't prepared for this

"It's personal between you and me.",she replied with,confidence, catching me off guard.I nodded, standing,as I went towards her,"10 minutes is all I give you.",she nodded as we went outside.

Isabel's POV

As I was following (Y/n),I looked to the corner eyeing Farlan and Levi bro,as I give them the cue to go in while we went outside.

"Alright,what do you want to talk about?",she asked suddenly,as I became nervous,"U-Um..h-how long were you underground?",she raised a brow,as I mentally face palmed

Stupid why did you asked that!!

"Since I was born and I left when I was 19.",she replied bluntly,as I nodded.

So she's younger than Levi bro for 2 years

"U-Um have you ever liked someone before?",I asked,as she got a bit shocked by my question,"N-No I haven't if I recall..",(Y/n) replied, crossing her arms,while adverting my gaze.

What does she mean by if she recalls?

My thoughts were cutted off,as she suddenly spoke,"Ten minutes are over.",she turned around,starting to walk away,as I franaticaly looked around.

Levi bro and Farlan are still in her office!!

"W-Wait!",I said,as I grabbed her wrist,making her stop,"W-What do you think of Levi bro?!",she froze,at my sudden outburst,while she turned around to face me,"E-Excuse me?", "What do you think of Levi bro?", I ask,sternly,as (Y/n) adverts my gaze, "I don't have to answer you that, cadet".

I raise a brow,while I looked towards her window,to see them still searching,"Tell me atleast one thing and I'll let you go.",she stands straight,as she faces me,"I owe him my life for saving mine.".I got wide eyeded,as I let her go and she began to walk away.

"And Isabel.",I looked at her,in the eye,when she only said my name,"I hope you keep that promise of keeping this between us..","A promise is a promise.",I say, saluting,as she nods and walks away, while I look at her window not seeing Levi bro or Farlan there anymore.

~In the basement~

"It wasn't in her office either.",?Levi bro says,as I nod still thinking of the conversation I had with (Y/n),but shook it off,"Tomorrow's the expedition!That means we'll see how the outside world looks like!",I say,excited,as Farlan nods,but Levi bro adverts our gaze."You two stay here,I'll go alone on tomorrows expedition.",Levi bro says as me and Farlan raise a brow, "What do you mean,Levi?",Levi bro crosses his arms,still avoiding our gaze,"I'll kill them myself tomorrow.","Eehh?Why?!",I whine,as Farlan asks,"Are you saying we can't take it?"

"Yes,I am,I think you can't take it.",he says sternly,as he begins to walk, away while me and Farlan exchange glances.

~On the roof~

Me and Farlan sit in each side of Levi, as he eyes us,"Levi,we've been together on everything we're not staying here to let you do this job alone.", Farlan says,as I nod and add,"Yeah!We agreed on this deal together and we'll finish it together!",I say grinning,as Levi bro looks shocked but then half smiles,"Alright,I trust you.",me and Farlan grin,as then we all look at the stars in the skies when the clouds drifted away from them,while a breeze passes between the three of us.

What could go wrong?

Author's note

Welp guys be ready for the feels next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty