Chapter 10

Fixed
8/29/16

Let's keep going with da feels shall we~?
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

I flutter my eyes open,slowly,only to see a blurry vision of something silver. When my vision adjusts,I noticed it was the 3dgm sword impaled in something.Then I noticed it was half impaled into my stomach.Out of nothing I cough blood,as it trickled down on the left side of my mouth.I weakly grab it with my hands trying to pull it,but the pain was unbareable.

"S-Shit..",I silently curse,as I let go and raise my head when I heard screams and sounds of flesh cutting.I look closely infront,as I see a Deviant Titan looking around confused while something..

No..

Rather someone was making cuts on it repeatedly.And whoever it was it was screaming..

Screaming in pain..

My vision was getting blurry,as I saw the Deviant Titan's head being cutted off it's body,while the cuts started spurting out blood.

"S-S..serves you ri..ght.."I managed to say,before darkness consumed me yet again..

Levi's POV

When I repeatedly cutted the Deviant Titan,I cutted it's head out of the body, as it fell on the floor while I stood silently crying infront of Isabel's head.

The rain cleared away,as the titans body already desintigrated,while I still stood in place and other cadets started to sorround me.Commander Erwin got off his horse,as he walked towards me.

"I'll kill you!",I shouted,taking one of the 3dgm swords out,swingging it at him only for him to successfully grab it with blood trickling down his hand.He then grabs something on his pocket,as he throws it on the floor next to me.

The documents.

I deadly glared,pushing the sword,as more blood trickled down his hand, "You bastard..you knew!",I shouted angrily,as he nodded,"Yes,I did knew,I knew before you came into the Survey.The real documents already reached the Military Police and he was already sent into custody.",I decreased my grip on the sword,as I fell onto my knees wide eyeded.

"But do not regret this decision. Join me and save humanity,Levi.", he says sternly,as he hoists up his horse and saw one of his dead comrades body.My bangs fell over my eyes,as I looked down with my fists bawled up.

This doesn't makes it better..even if you knew already..

(Y/n) still died..

3rd POV

(Y/n)'s elite cadet's,Liz and Ross, walked towards her captain's body,that was laying by the tree impaled on the stomach.They both kneeled infront of her with they're eyes closed,giving her respect,as Commander Erwin stood next to them.

"I'm sorry for your most trusted Corporal's loss,Commander.."

"I'm also sorry for your Captain's loss."

Commander Erwin replies,as he looks at the body of (Y/n).Both cadets stand up and start walking away,leaving Erwin with (Y/n).Commander Erwin then get's wide eyeded when he saw (
Y/n)'s chest raise a bit.He kneeled down,infront of (Y/n),placing his ear into her chest,only to hear weak heartbeats.

"GET THE MEDICS NOW!!SHE'S STILL ALIVE!!"

He shouts,while Cadet Liz runs into the the waggons and runs back with the medics.

Your POV

I felt my sorroundings shake,as I kept my eyes closed.I could hear voices shouting also,but I didn't catch what they were saying.I felt the 3dgm sword get removed from my stomach,as I was being wrapped by bandages repeatedly over it.

I felt my body heavy,as my head throbbed,while pain was in my abdomen.

I was then placed on something solid, as it started moving,making pain wash over my body.I forrowed my brows while slowly openning my eyes,with my head throbbing,as I looked to the left side and realized I was in a waggon.

"I fulfilled your promise,Hanji.."I whispered softly,as tears fell from the side of my eyes.I looked to the other side and saw a figure with the hood of the,Wings of Freedom,cape on while it was gripping on my right hand.I looked closely and saw strands of raven hair,as I realized who it was already.

"L-Levi..?"

I called softly,while he heard me call his name,as he looked at me wide eyeded and I got wide eyeded when I saw tears fall from his eyes."W-What's wrong..?",I asked ,as he ignored my question and engulfed me into a warm embrace,while I winced in pain a bit.He started sobbing in the crook of my neck,as I stroked his raven locks softly,while I smiled a bit with my eyes closed.

So you do have emotions huh..

Levi's POV

I was in a waggon next to (Y/n)'s body, while she was unconsious with, bandages by her stomach.

When I heard Erwin shout she was alive,happiness and relief grew over my body,as they let me stay by her side in the waggon while I gripped her pale, bloody,(s/c) hand.

"L-Levi..?"

I heard her call my name softly,as I stared at her (e/c) eyes wide eyeded while tears started to fall from my eyes.

S-She's okay..

She got wide eyeded,when she saw my tears,as she asked me,"W-What's wrong..?",I ignored her question,as I brought her into an embrace making her wince a bit in pain.I had my face in the crook of her neck,as I sobbed while she stroked my hair softly.

I'm never letting you go again..
I'll protect you no matter what while we're still living in this hell hole...

Even if you get to hate me,it won't stop me from going towards you to keep you safe..

Every path you take I will follow behined

Every decision you decide I will do it with you

I will never stop to protect you, follow you, or be with you because

I love you (Y/n)..

Author's note

WELP YOU DIDN'T DIE SO BE HAPPY WITH ME XD
AND ALSO LEVI REALIZED HE LOVES U SO BARE WITH ME

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty