Chapter 29

Fixed
9/1/16

Fight scene up ahead~!!!
I'm not good with fight scenes so bare with me T^T!!!
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

My side was bleeding,as pain took over my body,and I let go of the rubble. "Corporal (Y/n),are you all right?!",Armin shouted,as I winced, nodding,"I-I'll be fine!",just then we heard wires,as we saw Jean comming towards us,"Oi Armin,where's Eren?!","Eren couldn't shift, because he doesn't believes the female is Annie!","He couldn't shift..?Damnit,Eren!I told you once before!We put all our trust on you!!",then rubble fell towards us, as we were sent back,and Eren now was impaled with a stick,while the female ran away.

"You two go on ahead!I'll try something with him!!",I say to both males,as they nod and go away with the gear,while I make my way towards Eren."E-Eren..listen..someone who can't sacrifice anything..can never change anything.In order to become a monster,you must be willing to throw aside your humanity.",I cutted my shirt in half, as I tied it tightly over my side,"That  may work with you on something..but I know this will.If you want a concrete goal..to defeat Annie,I'll tell you one.She was the one who impaled Jen on the expedition..she almost killed her if she didn't ran away.",Eren's eyes were getting wide,slowly,as I went away with the gear.

That'll change his mind..

~Le timeskip to when Eren turns into a titan~

We heard the ground shake,as we see Eren's titan swing a punch at Annie,as she lands into a church seeing the people below her dead,as she gets shocked.Eren came running towards her,as she ran away,with Eren tailing behined.

"Eren's doing a good job maintaining himself sane this time.",Hanji says,as I stand next to her. "He'll need more to defeat Annie.",Armin says,as Annie starts to run to an open area.

"Squad Leader,we can't use our gears there!"

"Split in two groups!Do whatever it takes!Just don't let her reach that wall!",Hanji orders,as they take different routes.

Annie then reaches the clearing,as she turns around to face Eren while both stared at each other.She gets in a fighting position,as Eren swings a punch at her,but she blocks it with her crystallized elbow.Annie then swings a kick,as Eren grabs it and Eren swings her in mid air,throwing her towards a building.He runs to her,but Annie flee's again,with Eren tailing behined.

We all follow them with our gears,as we stop ontop of a building,seeing both eyeing each other again.

Eren runs at her,swingging a punch,as Annie crystallized her right leg and swung at Eren's right leg,cutting it in the process.Eren then jumps,swingging his other fist at her,while she covers it with her hands,getting hit almost in her face loosing her balance.

Eren jumps at her again,but Annie jumpped higher,swingging her leg again,cutting Eren's left arm and hits his face.Annie got wide eyeded,when she saw Eren bitting onto her leg,as she crystallized her right hand punching his head while screaming.

Wasn't she trying to get Eren a few minutes ago?

She succeeded,to make Eren let her leg go,as she began to flee again towards the wall.Eren's cutted off limbs were healing again,as his eyes were a glowing green.

Rubble flew away,as Eren's titan body had glowing blue eyes with sharp teeth and his nails were sharp,as it was on fire,running in an inhuman speed towards Annie with his right arm and left leg,while jumping,as Annie looked back.

He managed to jump on Annie,holding onto her neck with his right arm,as she fell and both slid throught the concrete.

We all followed again,with the gears,as we all stared shocked,by Eren's new titan appearance.Then Mikasa came,as she tried to go towards him,but me and Hanji stopped her.

"Mikasa,he may not know who you are in that state of his!",I say, as she looks at me shocked,but nods,as we stare at them.

Annie was covering her nape as she sat up making Eren fall backwards,but then he sat up as he grabbed her face, with his left hand,breaking her skull's bones in the front making blood shower the houses.

Annie screamed,as she crystallized her elbow,and hit Eren's face with it,as Eren swung his arm towards her face while she dodged and kicked him to a building.Annie fled away,crystallizing her fingers and toes,as she started to climb the wall,while we all got wide eyeded.

"Does she intend to climb over it?!",Hanji shouted,while Eren jumpped grabbing onto Annie's legs.

Eren was biting her right leg,as Annie used her left leg and kicked him down, loosing half of her right leg,in the proccess while climbing again.

"She's going to get away!!",Hanji shouted,as me and Mikasa used our gear going towards her,"I won't let that happen!!",Mikasa shouted,as she cutted Annie's right crystallized fingers,while I cutted her left crustallized fingers.Annie then eyeded us,as Mikasa stood on her nose.

"Annie."

"Fall."

Mikasa got off her nose,as Annie fell,?and Eren jumpped ontop of her ripping her right arm with a punch and her head off.Eren leaned over,as he started opening his mouth towards Annie's nape.

"Crap..!!He'll eat the girl inside!!",we heard Hanji shout,as all of us got wide eyeded, "DON'T,EREN!!",Jean shouted,"EREN!!",me and Mikasa shouted also,but of course Eren couldn't hear us.

Eren ripped her nape off,as Annie's body appeared,and he froze when he saw her body.

Annie was crying.

"What happened?",Hanji asked,as we all stared.

Then,out of nothing,a bright light appeared between Eren and Annie, blinding our vision,as a large breeze flew towards us.

"They're fusing?!",Armin shouted,as Eren's body was melted-like,going through Annie's titan body while he screamed and Annie's body began to be crystallized.

Me and Mikasa got down,as I landed badly and fell to the floor coughing blood and unable to breathe well.I saw a flash of light,as Levi sliced Eren's nape off,while his body showed.

"Don't eat a valuable witness, you idiot."

Levi said,taking Eren,and I reached the point I couldn't breathe,as I saw Hanji, Mikasa,Armin and Jean hover over me shouting.I couldn't hear anything,as my eyes gave up and I blacked out.

Author's note

I think the fightscene was shitty what do you guys think?And please be honest I won't mind .-.

Also what will happen to you?
And I hate to say this but..next..is the last chapter.

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty