Coming Soon

Hanji's POV

"Jen, where's Eren?"

"O-Oh, I sent him to rest while Mika will watch over him, he deserves her company more than mine.."

"Don't think like that. You're Eren's hope. Just how he's always been there for you, you'll be there for him!"

"Ah..."

I cocked a brow, turning my gaze to her terrified one, as I saw all my cadets look at the wall, horrified, while Jen pointed at it, making me look with my eyes widenning in shock.

"What th-?!"

"U-Up there..."

"A TITAN...?!"

"HOW?"

"INSIDE THE WALL?!"

"IS IT MOVING!?"

"SQUAD LEADER!!YOUR ORDERS?!"

Huh...
What...?

Wait just a...

Did that just happen...
To be in that spot...?

And if not, is the whole wall packed full of titans?

Titans all through...
The inside of the wall...?

I flinched, tearing my gaze from the titan inside the wall, as I turned to my side to a pastor, who was grabbing my shoulder whilst breathing heavily.

"Minister Nick?"

"...ver it! That titan... Don't let... Sunlight hit it...! It doesn't matter what. Something that will block the light..."

"What?"

"COVER IT! HURRY!!"

Infirmary

Levi's POV

"Oi. Why are you here?", I asked the mix haired girl, who seemed to have a terrified face, as she shook her head and sent a small smile.

"N-Nothing of the sort..! Just going to visit Eren.. And hey Corporal..."

"Hm?"

"Ever heard of the 'The Titan Scream and Mother of Shifters'?"

"What?"

"Hehe~ Nevermind! I'll go to Mika now. Someone's waiting for you Corporal."

My eyes narrowed in suspicion, by the wierd atittude the female had, as I froze when a voice echoed through the hall, making me turn around.

"Levi..? Why're you standing there? Aren't we going to carry our mission now that the Female Titan has been captured?"

"(Y/n)... How...

Are you healed...?"

Jen's POV

"How is he Mika..?"

"Eren's fine. He just needs to rest. Jen, I'll be right back, watch over him okay?"

I blushed a bit, knowing what Mikasa was meaning behined that smile, making me nod, as she left whilst I turned to Eren, with mournful eyes and gently stroking his short bangs.

"Eren... When the time comes... Remember that even good people become bad... Don't let their kindness trick you...

And be ready to fight for those who you love."

I pause for a moment, turning to stare out the window, as my eyes narrowed by the person I'm thinking of.

"Right Historia?"

To be continued...

Coming Soon!!!