Chapter 25

Fixed
9/1/16

Let's keep going!
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Eren had 2 days left,in the Survey Corps,before he would be sent to the Military Police Brigade.Of course,no one knew what to do in Eren's last days.

Except Erwin.He was with Armin and Mikasa,disscussing something that would be told later to the others.Some would either be quiet,or some would stay on corners in sorrow for their comrades deaths.

(Y/n) was the most affected of them all. She never left her office,changed clothes,ate,or even took a shower.She would stay on the corner,sulking for Petra's death.Levi had to force her,to help her hygine.He would have to feed or take her to a shower,by force,due to the fact that (Y/n) didn't want to.She just wished to die in that corner, blamming herself for her friends death.

It pained Levi to see her like this.But he couldn't have her dying,so he could yet again loose someone precious in his life.Not to mention,she's the love of his life.

Your POV

I feel nothing..

No emotion..

No pain..

No life..

It's like I'm dead on the inside,while waiting to die from the outside.

I heard a knock on my door,as I knew already who it was,and gave permission to come in.Just as I suspected,it was Levi.When we got back from the expedition,I found out he hurted his ankle,trying to save me,and Eren from the female titan.

Another reason to blame myself..

Levi closed the door and kneeled infront of me,as he placed his finger under my chin,only to meet my dull eyes."We're going to meet up with Eren and then Erwin.",I didn't say anything,I just nodded,as I tried to stand,but failed misserably,falling on my knees.

Due to not eating that muchcmy body was becoming weak.I tried standing again,but my body gave up,as I fell forward and Levi managed to catch me in his arms.

"Stop.."

I could hear him say,as his grip tightened on me.

"Please..just stop.."

My eyes widen,as I felt him shiver, while having his grip on me.I looked at him,with my eyes becoming wider if possible,when I saw tears treathening to fall from his eyes.

"Why can't you see that you mean the world to me..?Only by seeing you like this kills me on the inside..Please..I only need you to keep living on this hell hole.."

Tears fell from my eyes,as I used my strenght to sit straight and hug him,by wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry..I just..I didn't he-",he cutted me off,by closing the distance between us,in a long kiss.

Oh how much I missed his kisses

I slowly kiss back,as one of his hands made his way behined my neck,tilting his head to get a better angle.

We both part,as he stares at my (e/c) orbs,with a small smile,"There's the glint I've been dying to see again.", I pout,as I playfully slap his arm,not holding the urge to hold back a smile.

"Shut up..",I say,annoyed,as he helps me stand up and I grab his arm for support,"From now on,I order you to stop ruining your health.", Levi says,sternly,eyeing me,"B-But Levi, I-",I tried to talk,but he cutted me off,"(Y/n),they wouldn't like to see you like this.Petra and the squad or either the cadets you're friends with.You made them worry about you,idiot brat.",Levi says,flicking ny forehead as I yelp,while we make our way towards the dinning hall.

Everyone was..worried about me?

Levi opens the door,as we see Eren sitting on a chair,with an untouched cup of coffee on the table."Tch.You shit,you let the coffee get cold.", Levi says,annoyed,sitting me next to Eren,as he fidgets in his seat,"Eren, don't mind him.",I say,serving me and Levi coffee,as Eren decides to talk.

"...I'm sorry.Back then..if only..I hadn't made the wrong choice..things might have been different.Even you guys were injured..",we both eye Eren,as I gave Levi his cup,"I told you.No one knows how things will turn out.", Levi says,drinking his coffee,as I look at Eren,"And besides..if you didn't turn into a titan..no one knows what the female titan would've done with me.You stopped her when she tried to grab me,didn't you?",I ask,as Eren looks at me shocked,"You don't have to blame yourself,Eren,..even if you would have chosen the other choice, consequences would still happen.",I say,as I drink my coffee, and silence takes over us.

We then heard a knock on the door,as Erwin came,in with Armin and Mikasa, making Eren confused."We've found someone whom we suspect is..the Female Titan.",Erwin started explaining the plan,that we would comence on the day Eren will be handed over to the Military Police.

Just then,Erwin pauses for a moment, as Eren eyes his two friends,"Armin was the one..who deduced the Female Titan's identity.And I decided to carry out this plan based on his proposal.",Erwin says, as I bawl my fists at the mention of the female titan,while he continued.

We can finally know who that murder is..

"Armin encountered the titan.and he surmised..that she may have been among you in the 104th training corps.",I eye the three of them,as Eren is looking at his friends confused.Armin and Mikasa ignore him,staring at Erwin,as he continues to talk again."We also believe she killed the two titans that were captured alive.",Levi passes me the papers,as I eye them forrowing my brows,and getting wide eyeded myself.

I've encountered her before..

"Her name is..."

"Annie Leonhart."

Author's note

Let's get ready for the death battle in the next chapters my dear readers~!

Hope you guys liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty