Sequel

Fixed
9/1/16
----------------------------------------------

1,161 years later

Year 2016

??? POV

I was walking around on the school, with my (f/c) sweater oncand some black skinny jeans with white converse's.

"TINYYYYY!!!!!!"

My best friend in the world

Hanji Zoe.

Screamed my nickname,as she brought me into a hug."Do you want to disect a frog with me?!",she asked, excited,having mini stars on her eye,as I shook my head,"No,Hanji.And gee you haven't changed at all in like, 1,000 years?",I said,sarcasticly,as she laughed,but it had sadness in it,"Haha very funny.And okay,I'll see you after school then!",Hanji said,running,as I continued my pace to exit the school.

When I reached the exit,I saw a group of three walking infront of me,but going to the left on my view.

Eren Yeager
Armin Arlert
Mikasa Ackerman

They were from 10th grade,as I was two years older than them.They were having a conversation,as suddenly a mixed color haired girl bumpped into Eren,as she fell.

"Are you okay?!"

Eren asked,offering a hand to the girl, as she grabbed it,standing,while covering half her face with a green scarf having a little logo at the end.

A blue and white wing?

Her cheeks were tainted red,as she quickly let go of Eren's hand and she looked down embarrased.

"I-I'm sorry for bumpping int-to you!"

She said,with her eyes closed,making Eren chuckle at her actions.

"Oh it's alright,what's your name?I'm Eren Yeager."

"J-Jen..Jen Shinozaki.."

Jen Shinozaki.

Jen said,looking up at him,as I raised a brow.

I've heard that name before..haven't I?

They seemed to stare at themselves for a while,as she excused herself,and left with her cheeks beaming red.The brunette also had red dusted in his cheeks,as he saw her leave,while his friends started to tease him.

I chuckled to myself,as I kept walking, leaving the school's fences,and went through the side walk.As I kept walking,I saw as the only way towards my house was in a dangerous alley.

I took a deep breath,as I walked towards the street,with males staring at me.I got worried,as I started to speed up my pace,when I heard footsteps behined me.They were getting louder, as I started to run with them behined me.

I turned around in a corner,as I bumpped into a boy my age,with raven hair in an undercut hair cut.He looked a bit shocked,when he saw my face,but then clicked his tounge.

"Tch.Watch where you're fucking going,brat."

He said,a bit annoyed,as he looked behined me ,hearing footsteps of the men that were following me.I opened my mouth,to say something,but he covered my mouth,hiding in a corner, as I struggled in his grip.

The men ran past us,as I elbowed his side making him flinch and let go of me.He grabbed my arm and kicked my legs,sending me down backwards,while he placed his knee over my stomach.

"Calm the fuck down ,I was only helping you."

I stared at his eyes,as I nodded,and he helped me stand up,as I had confusion on my face.

I swear I've seen this before..

"I've seen you before.You're (Y/n) (L/n),from Maria High."

He said,eyeing me,as images of him flashed in my mind,but with different clothings.And then,a name came into my mind,as I said it unconsiously.

"Levi."

I covered my mouth,as he looked at me shocked.

"You know who I am?"

He asked,eyeing me with a bit of hope in his eyes,as I took a step back shooking my head,saying no.

"N-No it's just..your name randomly came into my mind and I said it..b-but I don't know who you are.."

"So Hanji was right,huh.."

He mumbled making me raise a brow.

"Hanji?"

I asked,as he looked at me,shooking his head,saying no.

"Nevermind that.."

I nodded,as I then bowed,making him confused.

"Thank you for helping me with those men!"

"It's fine.."

"Also what's your name?And what school do you attend,if you may tell me?"

I asked fixing,my sweater,as he crossed his arms.

"Levi Ackerman.And I'm in Maria High as well."

Levi Ackerman.

His name repeated in my mind,as I nodded and wrote my phone number,in a little paper,giving it to him.

"I don't have much friends in.. school..so,is it okay if we become friends?"

I ask,shyly looking to the side,as he nodded having,a small smile on his lips and grabbed the paper.

"Sure."

"Thank you again!And see you at school tomorrow!!"

I shouted running,while waving my right arm.

Levi's POV

I stared at her right arm,while she waved at me,as I saw something I gave her on her last night.

The ring.

I also waved,my right hand,as it had the other golden ring on my finger.She disappeared from my view,as the smile I had on my face never disappeared, with images of (Y/n) invading my mind.

"We meet again..(Y/n).."

Author's note

You guys were reincarnated again!!!!But yes,you did indeed lost you're memories.

So I bet you expect a second book from that sequel,eh?

Do you wish me to write it?
If you do please comment it below

Anyways hope you liked this sequel and book!
Thank you guys for reading it and see ya in my other stories~!

And like always

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty