Chapter 28

Fixed
9/1/16

Onto the story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

Annie was going to bite her finger,as Armin shot the flare gun,and civilians ran to her covering her mouth,with a cloth,as they held her.Suddenly,she moved a switch on her ring,with her thumb,that revealed a little blade.Me and Mikasa grabbed Armin and Eren, as we dashed down.

"Mikasa?!Corporal?!"

"She's one step ahead of us..!!"

Mikasa shouted,as Annie pricked her finger,and lightning crashed sending the civilians away,killing them in the process,while she turned into a female titan.

"Are you hurt?!If you can stand, RUN!!"

I shouted,as we made our way deeper in the passage,with Annie's titan hand behined us,trying to grab onto us.

"Did she bite her tounge?How did she injure herself?",Armin asked,as we kept running,"There was a blade hidden in her ring.Annie used it to cut her finger.",Mikasa says,as Armin looks at her shocked,"So it was..that simple..?Damn it..I knew she could tell I was lying from the beginning..and it was obvious that we were going to ambush her with this underground passage!!There must have been..some other way."

"Think about it later.Now tell us,what do we do..from here?",I ask,as Armin looks at me, "For now..join up with team 3 and get above ground.After that, we follow plan B..Fight Ann-The Female Titan!Eren,you transform into a titan,like we planned,and help us capture her..okay?", "Yeah!",Eren says,as Armin looks infront,"It's team 3!"

"HEEY!What's going on?!DID THE PLAN FAIL?!"

"It failed!Please go to plan B-", Armin got cutted off,as Annie's titan foot stompped ontop of them,breaking the rubble,"Wha..?!She stompped through?!",Armin shouts,as Eren get's wide eyeded,"We need to save them!","Eren get back!",Mikasa says,grabbing his shoulder,as I eye Armin,"What's she doing?!Does she not care if Eren dies?!",I ask as,we look at Annie's titan through the hole,"It was a gamble.She made that hole betting that Eren wouldn't die in the process.It's a crazy move,but a good one. Annie's desperate..to grab Eren."

"Wh..What should we do?She's blocking our escape path..even if we use our maneuvering gear to head through that hole or entrance at speed..she'd be waiting for that moment..",Armin says,as I sigh,"But,then again,if we stay down here,we can expect to be crushed..",I say,as she makes another hole a bit too far from us.

Eren looks at us,"I'll..do something!!Just like..the time I blocked the cannon shell..come here!Here goes!!",Eren said,pulling us closer and bit his right hand,with us waiting for the impact.

But nothing happened..

"...What?Not again..no way..AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!",Eren shouted, biting his hand again,"SHIT,THAT HURTS!!","You can't turn into a titan if you don't have a concrete goal,right?Try again..keep the image in your mind!",Armin says,as Eren stares at his hand,"I am..!But.. why?!",Eren questions himself,as Mikasa kneels next to him,"Are you? Aren't you still hesitant..to fight Annie?",Mikasa asks,as Eren looks at her shocked,"Eren?",Armin calls for him,as Mikasa's face turns into a darker one.

"Don't tell me,that this late in the game..,you still think you might just be imagining that Annie is The Female Titan?Think about what you just saw!The one who killed your squadmates..it was Her.Do you still think we're wrong?",Mikasa asks,as Eren looks away from her,"S..Shut up.I'm doing it aren't I?!",Eren says,biting his hand.

"Eren,you know that Annie..is The Female Titan.So dosen't that mean you have to fight her?",Mikasa says,as Armin eyes me for a moment,while we both look up at the hole,"Or is it.. some sort of..special feelings are holding you back?","Wha-?!","I have a plan.",Armin says,as we eye him.

"Mikasa,Corporal,and I will leave through that hole and the entrance,at the same time.If we do that,then Annie will have to choose one of us to deal with. Take that chance to escape using the route she doesn't choose!You can't fight her in your real body. The soldiers will take her down somehow.Let's go!",Armin says, grabbing his katanas,as I stand up, "Got it.",Mikasa says,as I go with her towards the hole,"But if you do that, then..one of you guys is going to die!",Eren shouts,as I stop while Mikasa keeps going,"All four of us are dead if we stay here.",Armin says,making his way towards the entrance.

"How are..you three..able to fight?",Mikasa stops and looks at Eren,"What else can we do?The world..is a cruel place.",Mikasa says,as Eren looks at me,"C-Corporal,..how can you fight with a broken rib?!You may hurt your lungs!If you die,Corporal Levi will be devastated!!",he shouted,as I looked at him,"Devastated..?Yeah,I know he will..,but..if he's with me on my last moments..I'll tell him to live on and defeat these beasts that took our freedom away.And if he wasn't there..I want you to tell him that for me,Eren.",I said, leaving him shocked,as I go with Mikasa outside.

When we got outside,Annie stepped on the passage where Eren was,as we got wide eyeded,"EREN!",I heard Armin shout,as Mikasa nodded at me,saying she can handle it,while I went towards Armin.

"Eren!Eren!!",Armin shoutedcas we then saw him stuck between big pieces of rubble."Corporal,can you help me?!",Armin asked,as I went towards him pushing rubble off Eren's body,as I felt my body feel numb for a second.I stared at my shirt,as Armin got wide eyeded with me.

Why now?!

Author's note

Weeellp I think we'll be having fight scene on the next chapter~
So be ready~!

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty