Chapter 27

Fixed
9/1/16

Guys the plot is from the manga, so don't get confused between the lines of the anime with the manga, okay?
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

We were walking by the town,as I was next to Armin,while Eren and Mikasa behined us,with the rain gear,and Annie was infront."Ne,Corporal, how are your ribs?",Armin whispers to me,as I eye him,"They're not fully healed yet,but they're fine.",I reply, as he looks infront,"You better be careful..you may injure your lungs with it.",he warns me,as I nod, while Annie was eyeing us.

"Getting away was..easier,than I thought.",Eren says,as Mikasa shush's him,"I was in the carrige the whole time,but they didn't check on me at all.","Stop looking around so much.It gives you a good idea of how seriously the great Military Police takes its job.",Mikasa scowls him,as he ignores her,"Now we just have to hope they don't find out that Jean's standing in for me..,but I don't think it'll take long.I mean,he and I look nothing alike..","Don't worry..!You have similar builds, and terrifying glares.",Armin said eyeing him,as I look at Eren adding, "Like villains."

"I don't have a horse face like him!",Eren says,glaring at me a bit,as Annie catches our attention,"So..if I hadn't helped you,how were you planning to get past the wall?"

"We were going to break through using our maneuvering equipment.",I reply,as she looks infront,"..That seems absurd. Wouldn't it have been a lot less trouble to escape before entering Stohess district?Why here and now?",Annie asks,as Armin replies,"I thought that the switch with the body double wouldn't work without terrain,as complex as the city's.Acting obedient for a bit to wear down their suspicions then slipping away,seemed like it'd buy us more time than openly trying to run.",Armin explains,as Annie keeps looking infront,"Oh..all right,then."

We kept walking,as we finally reached the ruins of the planned underground city.

"Ah..!Here it is!",Armin says,as we stop and look at the entrance, "Here?",Annie asks,as we stand infront,"Yeah..we're going through here."I say,as we start walking inside, "These are ruins of the planned Underground City.They lead all the way to a spot near the outer door.",Armin says,as we start going downstairs,"Really?Wow..",Eren says,amazed,as Armin looks at him, "Yeah.It's much easier than walking above ground."

We all keep walking,as Armin looks back,seeing Annie still at the entrance, "Huh?Annie?",Armin asks,as Eren looks back,"What's the matter with you..?Don't tell me you're afraid of narrow,dark places?",Eren asks, annoyed,as Annie looks at him,"..I am.I'm scared..I doubt a brave.. Suicidal Blockhead like you.. could ever..understand the feelings of..a feeble maiden like me."

"Don't bullshit me..",I say,glaring at her,as Mikasa puts her hand on my shoulder,"There's nothing feeble about a maiden who can flip a huge man 360 degrees through the air.Stop being so stupid,we need to hurry!",Eren says,turning his back from Annie,while she answers, "No.I'm not going.I'm scared of that way..we go above ground,or I won't help.",silence takes over,as Eren grits his teeth,turning back to face her,"Wh..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!HURRY UP AND GET DOWM HERE!! STOP MESSING AROUND!!", "Eren!Don't yell!",Mikasa scowls him,as our attention goes to Annie.

"Why shouldn't he,Mikasa?I'm not sure why,but..I haven't seen a single person around us for a while now.",she looks around and then her gaze lands on Armin,while he's clutching on the flare gun, "Sheesh,Armin..that really hurts. When was it..that you started.. looking at me like that?","Annie.. why..?Why did you have Marco's vertical maneuvering gear?", Armin asks,as she stays quiet,while Eren has a shocked face,"He fixed even the smallest scratches and dents..and I remembered doing it with him..so I could tell.","Oh..I just..found it.",Annie says,looking to the side.

"So..those two titans that were captured..you killed them?", Armin asks,as Annie answers,still looking to the side,"Maybe..but..if you thought that a month ago.. why..didn't you do anything, then?",Armin seemed shocked,but answered anyways,"Even now..I can't believe it..maybe I made a mistake somewhere..I want to think I did.That's why I..but..what about you,Annie?It's because you didn't kill me then..that all of this is happening now.."

A breeze passed over us,as I was gritting my teeth,"Yeah..I wonder about that,deep down.I never imagined you'd end up cornering me like this.Still..why did I do that then..?",Annie said,ignoring our gazes,as Eren took a step forward, "Listen Annie,..there's still..a chance..that you're just an idiot, with bad timing,who's playing along as part of some dumb joke..!Anyway,just get over here!! YOU CAN PROVE THIS TO US JUST BY COMMING UNDERGROUND!!GET IN HERE AND GIVE US PROOF!",Eren shouted,as I was eyeing Mikasa,while she was getting impatient,"..I can't go down there.I..couldn't become a soldier.",Annie said,while Eren bawled his fists,"I thought I told you..!!ENOUGH WITH THE DUMB JOKES!!","Talk to us, Annie!We can still talk this over!!","Enough.",Mikasa said,as she took the rain gear off,"I can't listen to any more.It's pointless.. I'll slice you to shreds all over again..Female Titan."Mikasa said, grabbing the katana,as Annie looked at us grinning and then laughed.Armin and Eren were shocked,as I took the rain gear out grabbing the katana.

"I guess you were lucky that I was a good person to you!It looks like your gamble paid off..so..it's time for mine now!"

"Who can save you now?!"

Author's note

Okay next chapter I'll start with the fighting scenes so I may take a while and it may be sucky..so please bare with me ;-;

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty