Chapter 22

Fixed
9/1/16

Continuation~
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

Everything got quiet,as we heard Erwin shout

"FIRE!!"

Then grappling hooks were shot towards the female titan,as she covered her neck,while the grapples got stuck in her skin.

"HUH?!",Eren shouts,as we kept going ahead,"Tether the horses a little way up ahead,then switch to vertical maneuvering.I've got my own task to carry out now.
(Y/n)'s in command while I'm gone.",Levi says to us,as he switches to vertical maneuvering gear,"Hide Eren a safe distance from that titan.And take care of my horse. Got it?",Levi says to me,as I nod and grab his horse's reins while he goes the opposite way from us.Eren looked at me confused,as he asked,"No way... we're going to...take that titan alive?!",Eren shouts,as he eyes all of us.

"HOW ABOUT THAT?!",Gunther says,as Eren looks back at them,"DID YOU SEE?!WE CAUGHT THAT TITAN!",Eld says,as Olou also shouts,"THIS IS THE POWER OF THE SURVEY CORPS!DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US,IDIOT!YOU SEE?!NOW DO YOU GET IT?!",everyone grins at him,as he looks infront grinning,"YEAH!!",Eren shouted,as I looked at them.

"Enough celebrating,we're still on a mission here.So follow orders, got that cadets?",I order,as they look at me,"YES CAPTAIN!!",they reply, grinning,while I roll my eyes,ignoring the fact that I'm also smiling,and look forward,still hearing behined us the grapplings being shot.

Let's just see if that person hasn't pissed himself yet..

Levi's POV

When me and Mike tried to cut the hands of the female titan,it created armo, as it broke our blades making me annoyed,while I stood on it's head.

"Hey...why not give us a break and just come out of there?We don't have all day.What do you think is going to happen?Do you believe you can find a way out of this situation?Think about the trouble you're causing.Now we have to keep thinking of ways to drag you out of there.",I say,as I remember all the people that died to catch this titan.

"You've murdered my subordinates in lots of ways, haven't you?Did you enjoy it?",I could feel it widen it's eyes,'cause his head was raising,as I continued,"Well, now I'm enjoying this.But then,so are you.Right?You can understand what I'm saying,can't you?"

Then my mind get's filled with the images of (Y/n),having bandages on her head with blood,same as the side of her shirt,as I glared at the titan. "There's one thing I want to ask you.Could we cut off your limbs?They'd grow back,right?I'm talking about your real body.I'd get in trouble if you died,you see.",It got more wide eyeded,as I continued,"But I don't care.I could cut off your limbs for injuring
(Y/n) badly.You remember the girl with the (h/c),don't you?For hurting her I will cut off your limbs in different ways,like how you killed my subordinates.But of course you wouldn't mind, right?",when I finished,it started making a sound,as I got wide eyeded and then it screamed making all of us cover our ears.Then Mike noticed Erwin that titans were comming from all directions,at the same time.

I gripped the swords seeing the titans comming infront of me,as I stompped on it's head,"Look at what you did, you shit."

~Meanwhile~

Your POV

"Hey,Corporal (Y/n)?",Eren calls for me,as I hum in response,"Did you saw Jen..for any chance?",he questions me,nervous,as I nod."I found her without her gear and her leg injured.So,I ordered Armin to tend her wound.",I say, eyeing him,as he nods,sending me a relieved smile, "Thank you..","Don't mention it."

"Green flare,looks like we're done here,Captain.",Gunther notifies me as,I nod,"Get back to your horses! Prepare to retreat!",we all switched to vertical maneuvering gear,as we start moving forward,while I was ignoring their rants,but one caught my attention.

"I seem to recall both of you pissing your pants and crying like babies on your first time out.. you've come a long way,huh?"
Eld said,as Petra screamed and Eren looked shocked,while screaming, "WHAT?!","DON'T TELL HIM THAT!IF HE LOSES ALL RESPECT FOR US..WHAT'LL WE DO THEN,ELD?!",Petra shouts,as I roll my eyes,"But it's the truth. Eren,I never wet my pants.",Eld says,as Eren looks at me,with a look stating

'REALLY?!'

As I nod and Olou shouts,"IDIOT!! AND WHO HAS MORE KILLS HERE?!THAT'S RIGHT,ME!ARE YOU STUPID?STUPID!","Kill count alone doesn't make a soldier..and besides Corporal 
(Y/n) has the most kills here.", "Really?!How many?!",Eren shouts at me,surprised,as I sigh answering his question,"54-65 kills.","WOW!!You're better than Olou!!",Eren says,as Olou glares at him,"SHUT UP, ASSHOLE!","ELD!!Are you people on a picnic?!We're outside the wall!And just for the record, Eren,I never pissed myself either!!",Gunther says,as I eye all of them,glaring,"Shut up,I recall I was there the first time you four went on the expedition with me and Levi.And ALL of you shitted and pissed your pants,so shut the fuck up!!",I say,annoyed,as they all looked at me shocked.

"And yes Eren,they did.", "SERIOUSLY?!","WHY DID YOU SAY THAT,CORPORAL (Y/N)?!", they shouted,as I saw a green flare being shot and I ordered Gunther to shoot another one.

"We're joining back up with the Captain!After that,we're going home,so let's move!",Gunther says, as he goes ahead of me and we all follow.

Just then I see a hooded person pass ontop of Gunther.We all get closer,as we see in horror Gunther's nape sliced.

"EREN,DON'T STOP!!KEEP GOING!!",Olou says,dragging Eren by the cape,as Petra,Eld and me look around with our swords,"WHO ARE YOU?!",Petra shouts,as I eye everyone,"PROTECT EREN,GOT IT SOLDIERS?!",they nod,as Eren eyes me terrified.

"SHIT!WHAT DO WE DO?!CORPORAL,WHERE DO WE GO?!",Olou asks,as I look infront, "WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET THE HORSES!!HEAD TO COMMAND AT FULL SPEED!OR TO ANY FRIENDLY FORCES!!", I shout,as they look around confused,"Is that the female titan's "rider"?!Or are there more of them?!",Olou shouts,as I grip my swords, "Goddamn you...how dare you?!" Petra shouts behined me,as she continues,"COME ON!!AT THE VERY LEAST,WE'LL GO DOWN TOGETHER!!".I see the hooded person hide,as I get wide eyeded and hear Eren behined me mumble,"The female titan?!It can't be..!!How..?!I thought it was captured!!",I was going to say something to them,but a bright light cutted me off.

The Female titan

Author's note

Hallowwww~
Again..my head hurts xD
Anyways you ready for the deaths in the next chapter~?
Of course you are!

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty