Chapter 20

Fixed
9/1/16

Continuation~~
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

An abnormal was coming towards us, atleast it was a bit far away.Armin shot a black fare,as I saw two Squad Leaders cut the titans nape,as it fell face planting the floor.But,my vision caught something else behined the Squad Leaders.

Another titan.

It came over where the right flank was.

Were they wiped out?
Or they didn't encounter it?

As I looked closely,it was running in a fast speed.The Squad Leaders took notice and when they looked back,the titan was already close behined them.

I shot another black flare,as Armin looked at them terrified,"What is that?!It's moving too fast!!", "Armin,calm down!It's just another titan!",I lied,trying to calm him down,but I was also terrified.

I have never seen a titan like that!!

It went forward,ignoring the Squad Leaders,as it went towards me and Armin.The Squad Leaders changed into the maneuvering gears ready to attack, but..

The titan gripped one,by the upper half, squishing in it to death,as me and Armin got wide eyeded.Then it grabbed the wire of the other and slammed him into the floor harshly.Me and Armin changed our pace,as we went forward with the titan behined us.

"It's not a normal..or an abnormal!That one..is intelligent!",Armin said,as I looked at him,"Like the Colossal titan..the armored titan..and Eren!",Armin started to come up with a conclusion,as I did as well,and he looked at me terrified.

"It's a human in the body of a titan!!","Fuck!",I shouted,as the titan was picking it's pace towards us, "Armin,was there another titan shifter in your trainning squad?!","N-No!It was only Eren! B-But who?!Why?!Why would anyone do this?!",Armin was way too terrified,as the titan was already closely behined us,"Armin,calm down!Who ever it is,it must have a reason to why it's here!!I am not letting you die here on this place!",I said,as we both looked up horrified,seeing its foot ontop of us.

It stepped next to us,making our horses jerks us off,as we fell on the ground wincing in pain.It kneeled down, grabbing Armin's hood,looking at his face while it saw mine also.Then it started to run away again, "It..checked our face..?" Armin whispered,and we heard galloping,as we heard a boy shout, "ARMIN!","REINER!",Armin shouted,as we both look back,seeing Reiner with a horse,"Corporal (Y/n), are you okay?!",Armin asked,as my head throbbed,"I-I'm fine..!",I tried to stand,but I failed,as Armin grabbed my arm."Corporal,I'll ride the horse until you recover!",Armin said,as I nodded and hoisted up behined him,wrapping my arms around him for support.We started galloping behined the female titan,as Armin starts grabbing another flare.

Armin was going to shoot a flare,but another cadet shot one,"Jean!", Armin shouts,as we see flares from the right flank,"The missions been hit so hard,the mission must be aborted?!",I ask,as Jean's horse gallops on me and Armin's left side. "A bunch of titans randomly showed up on the right flank and wipped them out!We were holding them off,but we suffered major losses and at this rate we'll be wiped out!",Jean says,as we all look at him in shock.

"This titan came from the right flank..",I say to Armin,as he eyes me, "Don't tell me it led them here!?", Armin asks,as Jean also asks,"Which one?",Armin looks infront,as Jean see's it,"What the hell is that titan doing over here..?Is it an abnormal?",Jean asks,as I shook my head,"No it's not..","That's a human inside a titan body,just like Eren's ability..",Armin says,as Jean looks at him confused.

They started talking about the operation chart where Eren could be located.Armin came up with the idea that Eren was placed in the center towards the back with Levi's squad. Then Jean came up with the idea to grab the female titan's attention,buying time,so it wouldn't reach Commander Erwin.We all agreed,as we wore our hood's on,so it wouldn't look at our faces and murder us,not knowing if we're Eren or not.

We took separate ways,as Armin started to talk to me,"That titan knows very well the weak spot is the nape..but maybe Mikasa, Corporal Levi and you could.."he cutted himself off,as we saw the titan eye us from the corner of its eye.And in an instant,it wacked our horse in the air,making us fall off.I grabbed Armin, as my head made contact with the floor hearing a crack sound,but Armin hit his too.

Our gears were taken off,as we rolled and slid on the floor while my vision started to had red in it.I noticed it was my head bleeding,as my vision was being clouded with black.Armin's head was also bleeding,as he started to shout something at me,but I didn't hear while a shadow came between us.The last thing I saw,was Armin looking at the titan terrified as it stared at us.

I'm sorry,Levi..

~Meanwhile~

Levi's POV

Me and my squad were heading towards the forest path,as a Squad Leader told Petra a message,and went the opposite way from us,"Petra,what did he say?",I asked,as she looked at me terrified,"T-The right flank was almost wipped out completely..t-they haven't seen Corporal (Y/n) at all..",my eyes widen,as my gaze was still infront and I could hear Eren behined me whisper,"J-Jen was in t-the right flank.."

Shit,(Y/n) was there too..but I can't ruin Erwin's plan.

"Eren.She'll be fine.","B-But Corporal!Corporal (Y/n) was also there!What if something happened to them?!",I could hear my squad scowl him,for saying that,as (Y/n)'s words echoed in my head.

"Levi,I'll be fine,it won't be like last time,okay?Plus,we'll just be avoiding titans."

"Levi,do you have little trust in me?"

"Eren.",I call to him,as he looks at me from behined."They're fine.Trust me.",I say sternly,not eyeing him,as he nods looking down.

"Then trust me!I'll be fine!"

You always say that and get hurt in the end..

You better be right of those words you said

Because I can't loose you,(Y/n)..

Author's note

Weeeeeelllppppp.What could of happened to you when you hit your head~?Also what happened to Jen~?

Will you two be

Alive?

Or

Dead?

Find out the in the next chapter~!
Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty