Chapter 11

Fixed
8/29/16

Thank you for the positive comments on the previous chapter I really appreciate it!
And also I posted this book 2 days ago and I'm already at 112 reads?!
Thanks really!!!(@゜▽゜@)ノ
Anyways onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

It has been years,since the incident,me and Levi had in the titan territory.He told me Isabel and Farlan were eaten by a titan.When I first heard it I cried, even if they had to kill me,they were also good friends.They didn't deserve to die like that.As for Levi well..

He doesn't leaves my side 24/7.Even if I'm sleeping,he may appear out of nothing next to me,watching me sleep, of course,I scowl him later..

But,I think it's cute of him to do that. 'Cause he may be an emotionless and grumpy guy towards the others,but for me he's different.He shows me emotion,so I think that's cute of him.

My thoughts were cutted offxwhen I heard a knock at my door,"Name and business.",of course,it just opened the door that revealed the one and only raven haired."Levi,I told you to notice me that's you!",I scowl him, as like always,he ignores me and closes the door. "I'm not your cadet anymore,(Y/n),I can enter if I want to,but if it's the others that's a different story.",he ruffles my hair, as I pout at him.

Yes,he's a Corporal now like me.Erwin told me that with his skills he deserved to be a Corporal.

"Why are you here,anyways?",I ask,as I organize my stack of papers, while he sat on a leather chair by the window."Wall Maria has been breached.",I look at him,shocked, while he nods."Was that the explotion we heard?",I ask,as once again,he nods at my question and I stand. "What about the civilians!?",I ask,desperately,as he looks by the window,"Half of the civilians were mostly eaten,the others managed to get to Wall Rose,but when they were closing Wall Maria's second gate it was also breached.",I sit down,on the chair,with my index finger on my chin, as I look at Levi.

"What breached the wall?It has to be stronger than that 50 feet wall, so it could break it."

"It was 60 feet Titan,also known as the Colossal Titan and the one who breached the gate was a titan like 15-17 feet,named the Armored Titan.",I look at him,in shock,as I cross my arms,"Why wasn't I notified of this?", "Calm down princess we gathered the information today."

I glared at him,when he said 'princess', as he smirks from the corner of his mouth.I sigh,as I lay back on my chair, "When are we going to take care of those cannibals?",I ask,with a huff,while he crosses his arms,"We'll be notified later,the Garrison's are taking care of that for now.",I nod,as I turn to my stack of papers, "What have you been doing, besides traveling with Erwin?",I askxas I start signning the papers, "Cleanning this shitty place,those cadets haven't cleaned shit when you told them.",my brow twitched,as I stood up,with a smirk,"Cadets not obeying their Corporal ,huh?I'd like to see some shitted faces when I face them."

Levi's POV

Well,let's get ready for entertainment.

I follow (Y/n),as she has a dark aura around her and we stop at a door,when we heard laughters inside.(Y/n) kicks down the door,making a hole in it in the process,as the cadets look at her horrified.

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHITS, WHEN I TELL YOU TO CLEAN, YOU FUCKING CLEAN,GOT IT?! JUST BECAUSE I'M BUSY WITH PAPER WORK DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SLACK OFF LIKE SHITS AND DO NOTHING,YOU FAT FUCKS!!NOW GET UP YOUR LAZY ASS AND CLEAN THE WHOLE HEADQUARTERS, UNTIL I SEE IT SHINE,GOT IT?!"

They all hugged each other,cowering,as they nodded franaticlay and ran off the room,while (Y/n) let's out a breath. "Well,my work here is done.",I look back,seeing the cadets starting to clean,as I smirk to myself.

This girl hasn't changed one bit

The same (Y/n) I still love

"Levi,can you help me clean my office?",(Y/n) asks,with a pleading and exhausted look,as I roll my eyes at her cuteness."Fine,I'll help you.", she gives me a bright smile,as she drags me by my wirst."Good!'Cause I want to clean it in half 'n hour!",she says, proudly,as I see from the corner of my eye Shitty Glasses,smirking at me.

Of all people..

Your POV

I was on my toes,as I start to reach the top of the drawer,but it was just sooooo tall..

I can hear Levi,snickering from behined me,as my brow twitches,"Is something funny,Levi?",I ask, annoyed,as he stopped snickering, "Nothing at all,princess",I look at him,with a glare,while he smirks."I am not a princess!I don't even act like one!",I say,with my arms crossed, as he crosses them as well,still smirking.

"Even if you're not,you are my princess.",he says,teasing,as I feel my face hot for a moment.

Did I just blushed at his comment?!

His smirk grew wider,in victory,as I huff,turning around,starting to reach the top of the drawer once again.I groan in annoyance and then yelp, when I felt someone hoist me up their shoulders.And when I say someone,I mean Levi.

I look down at him,with my cheeks hot again,while he smirks looking at me, "You could've just asked for help.","Shut up,Shorty",he frowns at my response,while I smirk in victory, starting to clean the top drawer,as my smirk became a guinine smile.

Even if you're cocky and annoying..
I enjoy times like this when it's just the two of us..

Author's note

Welp here you go guys~!
Also if you guys like Ereri fanfictions go read and follow Ereriequalslife fanfiction that she just started.Also thanks for the shout out of me in you're book~!

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya in the next chapter~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty