The Great Escape

Luca smiled flashing his perfect teeth.

"I knew you'd admit it using that tactic you dirty girl."

I blushed "P-Pervert! It's because you tricked me with your wacky voodoo!"

"Oh, you mean my good kissing skills?" He asked smirking.

"More like fan-freaking-tastic skills..." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" He smirks knowingly, he may have some amazing hearing because it looked like he knew what I said.

"Nothing."

"Right. Well now that we've got that settled. You belong to me and me only."

A anger flared inside me, "Oh shut up! I do not!"

Instead of getting angry again like I expected, he smiled deviously "Want me to convince you otherwise?"

I blushed a deep red and backed up "That's not what I meant!"

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."

Blushing an even deeper shade of red which I didn't think was possible I bit my lip embarrassed and frustrated.

Then I growled, "Luca you-"

I saw him stiffen and clench his hands. Looking up I saw his eyes darken.

"Sierra, unless you want to lose your V card don't growl my name."

At first, I was nervous and surprised.

"Wait how do you know I'm a virgin!?"

"Well, I do now." He gave me a weak smile, eyes not as dark.

I squinted my eyes "What made you thin-"

There was a knock at the door. Luca looked up from my eyes.

"Who is it?"

The door cracked open a few inches. A man stood on the other side.

"Sir um, the Wildes are threatening-"

"-Stop." Looking back at me wearily he moved away heading towards the man. "We will discuss this in my office."

The man nodded and they both left. Once again there was a click and I walked over and jiggled the doorknob. Locked...

There was a soft tap tap tap and I looked towards the sound. Lo and behold there was a window. The tapping came from a branch. Perfect! A tree, at least I won't aggravate my ankle injury if I can climb down the tree rather than free fall.

Sliding it up I put one leg out and placed it on a somewhat stable branch my arm grabbing another branch quickly to balance my self. Carefully putting my other leg onto the branch I closed the window and slowly and cautiously climbed down.

Landing lightly on the soft grass I looked around. Hmm looks like I'm on the side of the house. I slowly crept to the front and looked around. Damnit! Luca lives in the rich side of town! He even has guards. Hopefully, they don't know why I'm here...

I straightened up and was (hopefully) casually walking. When I approached the front gate the guards looked at each other nervously then at me.

"Miss why are leaving the estate?"

I smiled trying to not seem suspicious "Oh well I need to leave I have a doctors appointment."

He nodded "Why were you here?"

"Is that really your business?" I said quirking an eyebrow.

"Miss it's our duty to make sure nothing suspicious is going on."