The Change

Ethan's POV

Luca and Sierra have been driving a straight 4 hours so far they haven't stopped and my gas is running low. I've got about an hour left. Luckily I have some in the back but I'd have to stop and I'll miss them.

Another 15 minutes and they finally stop at some rich neighborhood. I drive a little further parking at the edge of the woods out of view but I can still see them.

They both step out of the car parked in front of some large mansion. Luca walks casually to the door Sierra walking in tow. He reached for the doorknob and...RIPS IT OFF?!

What the hell is with this guy?! Steroids? I don't know but if he were it would be obvious and so maybe it's something else... But what?

I watched as a beautiful woman greeted them and a handsome man walked up soon after holding the woman close. Married. Then Sierra and Luca hefting bags they headed inside.

Looks like they are stopping at some friends house for the night. This is a good time for me to refill gas and supplies. Jotting down the address I drove to the gas station down the road picking up snacks and gas.

I settled nearby the house. Parking the car I snuck around the massive home to the back. Weston and Luca were talking while in jogging clothes heading into the forest.

On a run? Hmm. I ducked behind a plant and waited until they were deep enough into the forest. I trailed them careful not to be seen.

They ran at such fast speeds I careful kept up then they said a few words and laughed. Then they changed...

There was a loud cracking noise. I looked and saw Luca and the man but growing abnormally.

Their legs grew longer and bigger. But they grew weird; their feet grew and a weird shape also. Like a...dogs? And large white sharp CLAWS?! CLAWS?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

The claws were deadly. Sharp and dangerous. I gulped. Luca may not have been kidding about the whole "don't mess with me" thing...

Then their arms already muscular, buffed up muscles growing abnormally large. Again the weird fur grew along with their arms. Then the arms grew in a similar way the legs did turning dog-no, wolf-like. More sharp scary claws poking from their new paws.

They stripped off their clothes tossing it into a pile. Gross! (A/N: sounds like a five-year-old boy scared of cooties XD) Are they flashers? But the idea was soon dismissed as soon as I saw fur covering every inch of their body but not yet head I realized they weren't just flashers.

Something grew from the tailbone, a tail! Long fluffy tails protruded from their lower backs swishing in the cool forest air. Then something was changing on their heads.

Their noses and jaw grew longer in a muzzle their new wolf-like jaws open and showing off their new dangerous set of teeth meant for tearing through flesh. I felt a cold sweat form on my back.

Then pointy ears perked up form their heads twitching around. I nearly fainted.

Then the cracking sound stopped and they stopped changing. Now two large wolves were on all fours looking around sniffing and barring their teeth threateningly.

Finally, over the shock, I was hit by another shock wave.

Luca was a werewolf. And if I guessed correctly, Sierra was his mate. Looks like I have the upper hand.

Blackmail, I'm not to high up for that...

________________________

Short chapter I know sorry! But this chapter is pretty interesting;I hope. Now the ball is moving WHOO hope it didn't take too long. But this is the beginning MUWHAHAHA you readers are in for a few twists and turns so tighten your seat belts!
-😏Mischievous Potato😏