Just the Two of Us pt. 2

After we had unpacked Luca suggested we make some food then watch a movie together like a classic date. I was (very) excited and couldn't wait to see how it'd all play out. But before all the that we both showered, separately to Luca's disappointment.

"Soooo, what should we make?" I questioned while also walking downstairs with him beside me.

"That depends."

"How so?"

"We can eat a real dinner after the movie and have hot cocoa while watching, which is pretty filling."

"Sounds good."

We reached the kitchen and began to make our cocoa. Luca reached into the cabinet and handed me chocolate powder, sugar, and marshmallows.

I looked around and got a small pot and reached into the fridge to get the milk. Placing all the items, except the pot which was on the stove, I placed my hands on my hips waiting for Luca to start. (A/N: not a real recipe...)

He looked at the items and picked up the milk and chocolate powder.

"Pour four cups, here's the measuring cups," Luca said as he was handing me the milk and measuring cups.

Nodding I did as he said outing it into the cups then the pot and he turned on the stove. It made the click click click sound before a blue flame flared up.

Luca grabbed another measuring cup and began to pour in some chocolate powder. I slid open a drawer and grabbed a small ladle to stir the combination.

The powder at first clumped together and some absorbed into the milk but with more deliberate stirring it broke off and mixed into a pale-ish brown. I bent down and sniffed it and grinned.

"Smells amazing!"

He smiled and grabbed the cinnamon and out in several pinches. "It gets better."

I smiled back and added one pinch of sugar. "It does."

Luca reached over and put a handful of mini marshmallows and let it melt into the mixture. The smell wafted throughout the kitchen. Chocolate, cinnamon, and marshmallows. A sweet dream come true.

After it finished Luca poured half into two mugs with a snowy landscape and two wolves playing in the snow. One wearing a Santa hat and another a red scarf.

Handing me one mug I looked up and smiled widely "This is so wonderful Luca, thank you. And these mugs are simply adorable!"

"It's only wonderful because you're here." He replied before kissing me on the lips.

Luca tasted like chocolate and cinnamon and it was divine. I pulled away for breath and headed to the living room. As much as I love kissing him I want to do this right. I want to be sure he isn't using me.

He followed close behind not complaining about me pulling away although he looked slightly grumpy.

After taking another long sip I placed my cocoa on the table and turned on the tv. While it was warming up I looked at Luca.

"What movie should we watch?"

"Whatever you like. We can rent any new ones." He said while drinking his cocoa.

I grabbed the remote and flipped through the options until I found the place where we could rent new movies.

"Hey, there's Superman Vs. Batman!" I stood up on my knees on the couch and bounced up and down excitedly

Luca smiled "Don't tell me, you want to watch this?"

I nodded excitedly and urged him to start the movie. He pressed play after putting in his security number to rent it. (A/N: no specific type of TV so I made up a process) Picking up my cup I drank some more as the opening scene appeared.