Choices and Decisions

Kinda mature content. Not love making, but the path towards (?) Yeah either way I had put mature so keep that in mind for the future

Sierra POV

After I saw Ethan retreat I skied back to Luca, nervous. Although I'd only known Luca about a week now I knew he absolutely despised Ethan. And if he suspects that I was insincere then he might leave...or murder Ethan it's 50/50.

I slowed to a stop and Luca smiled. What should I do? Tell Luca? Or pretend he wasn't here and enjoy my trip with Luca?

Well, he did spend money on this... Better make this trip worth it. Pretend it is.

"-wonderful!"

I shook my head and looked up to meet Lucas golden eyes.

"Did you say something?"

His left eyebrow raised slightly "Yeah, I said you're doing wonderfully. I knew you would do fine."

I smiled but it was half-hearted "Oh, that's good."

He frowned "Something wrong? You seem down."

Damn. He sure is attentive.

"N-Nothings wrong, it's that I'm a little cold and kinda want to head to the cabin."

Luca seemed half convinced. Then he wrapped me up and a big hug, warming me head to toe. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him too.

I thought I was going to go on this trip with Luca to just get him to leave me and Ethan alone but, maybe there's more to this. Maybe Luca and I can be something. Something more than friends.

Reluctantly I pulled back and looked at him in a new way; not as a random guy who kidnapped me at first, but a possible love interest.

"Can we go to the cabin? It's chilly."

He smiled and held me tighter "Anything for you."

We gathered our stuff and walked to the car. Luca placed the items in the trunk and I sat in the passenger seat a little giddy. Now that I finally allowed myself to like Luca things are more exciting.

He hopped in and started the car then looked at me and smiled "Ready? Seat belt and everything?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded "Don't worry."

"I'll always worry about you. Because I love you."

I blushed madly and turned away embedded and extremely happy. I never felt like this when Ethan confessed yet with a single glance Luca can make me melt.

"Sierra? I expected you to say some snarky remark. You sure have been acting peculiar. Something wrong?"

I turned back hoping my blush had faded "Perfectly fine! Except I may be getting hypothermia."

Luca sucked in a breath and slammed his foot down on the pedal. I flattened against the seat.

"LUCA CALM DOWN! I WAS KIDDING!"

He instantly stopped and the seat belt cut into my insides. After a few breaths, Luca looked at me and opened his mouth like he was about to rant the crap outta me.

I ducked my head a little and tensed up. God, maybe I shouldn't have yelled. I feel kinda b-OMG.

Luca's hands had yanked me so that now I was now on Luca's lap. My legs were bent on each side of Luca's, crotch. My cheeks flared up and I began to become extremely flustered.

"W-Why'd you yank me onto your...your l-lap?"

He squinted "Why aren't you reacting like usual?"

I'm screwed.

"I don't what you mean. Is this not my usual reaction..?"

Luca moved closer causing me to blush a deeper shade of red.

"Right now you'd either push me away and nag about personal space and how I can't just pull you over. And," he moves even closer "you wouldn't be blushing this much."

I shift causing my womanhood to brush against his crotch and his hands, which were firmly on my waist, dug into my skin. I moved away making it worse as I slid down his lower regions. He groaned and I'll admit; it turned me on.

Luca glared at me with his eyes turning that off brunt gold color. It was odd why it does that. Then he smirked, his eyes getting more mysteriously darker.

His smirk is the type that makes me excited and nervous. Luca kept his eyes on me while his hands slid slowly up my sides. I shivered.

"What are you doing?" My voice was airy and breathy.

"Stuff."

Then his hands cupped my face and he brought my face closer. Our breaths meshed together when we were centimeters apart. Each other's eyes on each other's lips.

When we were now one centimeter apart we paused. My eyes lifted from his lips to his eyes which were like a setting sun, the gold passing way to darkness.

Luca didn't move, it was up to me to choose. Kissing him would be like choosing him. Was I going to leave Ethan whom I aimed to have for Luca?

Ethan was great but he never gave me the spark, the excitement I needed from a lover. He could leave forever and I wouldn't care, because of Luca.

Luca was like air and sugar. I need air, air is non-replaceable. Sugar is amazing and delicious. I'm addicted to sugar.

So the choice was this; Ethan or Luca?

I snapped out of my thoughts absolutely sure of my choice.

Luca kept his eyes on mine "What's your choice?"

My eyes moved lower and I moved closer. When there was only a papers width between our lips I whispered.

"You."

________________________

Sorry bout the short chapter but YES IT FINALLY HAPPENED! When Sierra chooses Luca. Also sorry about the long wait, I was prepping for testing and now testing. Anyway, sorry for any grammar mistakes I'm once again (heh, it's cause it's like 12 at night) so thanks for 3k!!!!!! Thanks for votes and views! See ya!
-⚜True Potato⚜