Beaches be Cra

"Alright, Luca since you got here first I get to take Sierra out first."

Luca squinted, "How does that make sense?"

"You got time already let me take her first."

"It makes sense," I commented.

"For you Sierra. Not because of his pathetic reason."

Ethan looked offended but took the deal anyway.

"Go change."

"I'm going." I waved him off and I headed back upstairs (A/N: I know I said she lives in apt, but it's like penthouse almost)

"We are going to the beach!"

"Ok!"

Locking the door I slipped on my pale pink, rose designed bikini and pulled on my cream sweater and shorts. I pulled my wavy brown hair into a ponytail and put on brown sandals. Grabbing a black crossover purse and stuffing my phone inside I took a towel and headed back downstairs.

Luca and Ethan were having some intense staring contest and I tapped on Ethan trying to get his attention. He turned his head eyes still on Luca but when he looked at me he grinned widely.

"You look fantastic!"

I blushed "Thanks."

"Too much."

"What?" I turned to Luca.

"Too much skin."

I laughed "Luca if you think this is little you shouldn't see what swimming suit I'm wearing."

His eyes bulged and he clenched his fists then turned to Ethan "This is your fault! You molester you are bringing her to the beach to leer at her!"

Ethan shrugged and slung an arm over my shoulders. It bothered me that he didn't deny Luca's accusations.

"Whatever! Come on Sierra."

I shifted uncomfortably under his arm "Why didn't you deny Luca's claim?"

He smiled "To tick him off give him something to think about."

I smiled back, but there was a twinge of uneasy still lodged in my stomach.

We got into his car and drove to his house. It was silent but uncomfortable I couldn't be content in his presence. Ethan glanced my way and smiled.

"Glad to be out of Luca's hands?"

I formed a fake smile and nodded. "Definitely."

His face brightened and looked back to the road satisfied. In truth, it felt wrong and lonely to be away from Luca. It confuses me. I liked Ethan first and admitted that. But Luca feels right and there a strong connection. Ethan is blank... No spark, no fire, no connection.

We continued to drive for another twenty minutes before Ethan stopped the car and dashed inside to retrieve his swimming trunks.

"Wait here ok?"

I smiled "Not like I'm going anywhere."

Smiling back he pecked my cheek and headed in. When his lips touched my cheek I expected the sparks and electricity like when Luca touches me. There wasn't a bond.

Ethan slammed open the door and closed it then bounded to the car and hoped in.

"Ready for the beach?"

Smiling I nodded, maybe it takes time for me to feel the spark with Ethan. Just maybe...

____________________

Ethan rolled down the windows and the radio was playing a popular song. We both sang along and laughed at our 'attempts' at saying the lyrics correctly. The breeze brought a smell of salt and fish and I knew we were nearing the ocean.

Pushing up my sunglasses on my head I dipped more out the window smelling the salty sea air as we got closer. Soon I could see the sidewalk full of surfers, beach girls, and tourists. We arrived.

Parking the car close by we stepped out of the car and headed to an area with fewer people. But since it was the weekend and it was sunny it was still full of people.

We set down the towels and set up a large red and white umbrella. Ethan brought his radio and set it nearby.

He stood up and stripped off his shirt showing off his ripped muscles. Ethan was very handsome, but not like Luca. Ethan had light skin, tousled brown hair, and bright green eyes. Many girls adore Ethan. But many would kill for Luca. Why does he constantly cross my mind?

Ethan was smiling and flexing his muscles girls nearby giggled and waved. He noticed smiled and waved back. I felt a flare of anger. Ethan liked me so why was he so flirtatious?

Ethan sat down beside me and snaked an arm around my waist. It sent a shiver through me. Ethan smiled pleased he made me feel slightly turned on. He just didn't know that I shivered, the type of shiver you'd do if you felt a creepy thing creep on you.

I stood up and wandered toward the water's edge. Ethan followed and dug his feet into the water. He smiled and frowned.

Furrowing my eyebrows I frowned "Something wrong..?"

He made a funny face, "Yeah... I feel something. With my foot..."

"A stone..?"

"Maybe i-OUUUUCCCCHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!"

I jumped in surprise and shook his arm "Ethan! Ethan! What's wrong!"

"SOMETHING IS PINCHING ME!"

I pulled at his foot and at the tip of his big toe was a small crab latched on with his pinchers.

"Oh my..."

Carefully I unmatched his pinchers and let the crab free.

"Ahhhh, God... That hurt so much."

I giggled "Poor Ethan."

He rolled his eyes and smiled "Whatever, beaches be cra."

"Want to go swim?"

"If there aren't any crabs then sure."

I laughed "It's one small crab, what else could happen?"

Little did we know the ocean could happen...

When we went swimming Ethan stepped on some coral, had little hermit crabs crawl all over his legs, then we went to a fire pit, where Ethan had caught fire, then we decided to sit down on our towel and feed seagulls, the seagulls or 'flying Devils' as Ethan called them had pooped on his head and flew into his hair. Then deciding it isn't safe for Ethan we went to the car when he opened the door a mouse jumped out and attacked him.

Moral of the story? Beaches be cra.

________________________

Sorry late update like I said spring break, it got me. Then school is back 'whoo' note extreme levels of sarcasm. Anyway enjoy!
-⚜True Potato⚜