Memories

A. N.
Hi readers! Glad you're liking this story. Don't forget to check out my sister's, MininksMikachi127, works too. This chapter's pretty long so... yeah, enjoy every word.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I DO NOT OWN any of the characters in the show, Miraculous Ladybug, and the show itself that have been and will be mentioned in this story. Thank you.

-------------------------------

"Don't worry, sweetie." Mom reassured from the front of the car. "You're first day of Senior Kinder will be fine."

"But Mommy," I protested. "My classmates don't like me."

"Of course they do, Ellie." Mom said, reasonably. "They just weren't used to a new student like you. That's why they were too shy to meet you last year."

"No one talked to me."

"Your teachers talked and loved you dearly."

That's when my face lit up.
"Yeah, Teacher Mia, Margi and Joel are really nice."

"Now you will be meeting new teachers!"

That made me nervous again. "W-what?"

"You're meeting new friendly teachers this year!"

I gulped. "Why?"

"Teacher Aaron, Mikael and Clyde are really nice." She then pulled over near a colorful wall. "Okay, dear. This is it!"

"I'm scared, Mommy."

"It's gonna be fun, I promise!" She then got out of the car and opened the door for me.

I just stayed still.

"C'mon, Ellie. School's waiting." She stretched her hand towards me.

I smiled weakly and squeezed it. I held onto my lunchbox anxiously as I saw a tall gate and beside it was a sign that read:

Johnigael Academy

"Hello, Carla!" A woman wearing the teacher's dress code (a pink shirt for girls and blue for boys that both had the school's logo on it and brown or black colored skirt/pants) approached us. "I see Ellie is here again!"

"Hi, Teacher Margi!" I waved with a bright smile. "Are you gonna be my teacher?"

"No, Ellie."

My smile turned upside down. "Oh."

"But don't worry, the new teachers are really fun!"

"Ok." I held onto her hand.

"Bye Honey!" Mom kissed me on the forehead. "I love you. Be a good girl, okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, she ran back to the car and waved. I just waved back. I know my Mom's busy schedule.

"Why aren't you gonna be my teacher, Teacher Margi?" I asked as she led me inside the gate.

"Um... 'cause there's this thing," she started, "you meet new teachers each year."

"But I don't want that thing! I want YOU!"

"Oh, Ellie, it's not like that." She said as we went across the playground and towards a building across the grade school and beside the high school. "I love you too. I love everyone of you. It's just that... you have to learn to be used to other people."

"No one wanted me but you and Mia and Joel."

"Your classmates will start to notice you, I just know it."

I looked back and saw a little girl on a side of the seesaw. She held up two dolls. A girl doll in a ladybug costume was in her right hand, as a boy doll in a black cat costume was in her left.

"Who's that?"

"Hm?" She looked at who I was pointing at. "Oh, she's Margaret. A new student."

"She's Senior Kinder?"

"Yep."

The name reminded me of the kind teacher I'm holding onto. I let go of her and approached Margaret.

"Hi."

"Hi."

There was then silence between us.

"I'm Margaret." She put out her hand in front of her. "Margaret Chua. I'm new here."

"I'm Ellie Gonzales." I shook her hand. "You're not scared of new people?"

"In my old school, my Mommy told me their like long lost sisters."

"Cool. So, what's their names?"

"This is Ladybug and this is Chat Noir (pronouned 'Shat Nowa'). They're from a TV show on the internet called 'Miraculous Ladybug'. These dolls were my birthday presents from my parents."

"How do you know all this?"

"A friend told me to search 'Miraculous Ladybug' in the computer. And after a few days, we watch it over and over again together as a family."

"Wanna play together on the seesaw?"

"Sure."

We played with the dolls while going up and down on the seesaw (even though I had no idea what Miraculous Ladybug is).

At that day, we forgot how different we were. Like how she likes wearing her black hair in a ponytail or sometimes let it down, as I like wearing my brown hair in a braid and how she would like ice cream as I would prefer cake.

She introduced me to not just a French show on the internet, but also a new perspective about people. The teachers and classmates turned out to be nicer than what I have imagined.

I then got out of my flashback. "What nice memories." I sighed. I then became teary-eyed. Just thinking about it made me depressed.