Sibbling Teamwork

"Time to get you girls!" Another muscular guy said, rubbing his hands together as he took a step forward.

"Katie, fire!" We shot like we were playing a carnival game. But everytime we fired, we heard metal being hit.

"Ha-ha! That's not gonna work." He said walking towards us with a smirk. "I added an extra armour."

I gulped. Katie jumped onto Demi's arms. Margaret glanced at her diary. "This diary's valuable." She muttered. "That's it! I know your weakness!"

"Hmph. Oh really?" He asked, grinning evily. "Well, I know yours, it's-- wait, weren't there just 4 of you?"

It was only now that I realized I was alone with Katie, who was sitting on the floor.

"Where's--"

"Peek-a-boo!" Demi whispered as she covered his eyes from behind.

"Woah! Hey!"

"'June 23, 2014: weakness, the dark!'" Margaret announced. "No! NO!" He said waving his arms. "GET OFF!"

"'August 5, 2014: other weakness, surprises!'"

"What?"

Demi then lifted her hands off of his eyes and Margaret jumped up to his face.

He screamed as they continued to play peek-a-boo with a grown, muscular man.

"Lastly," Margaret said smiling from ear to ear, "'December 25, 2014: how to get him to sleep? Just give Larry a tickle! C'mon, everyone!'" We all jumped at him and tickled until he slept.
"How could you possibly know that at Christmas?" Katie asked in a mutter.

"He had too much sugar... and... serendipity, I guess." She answered. "Let's go!"

We headed down the stairs when I heard a shout.

"Ate! Help! Please!"

"ELLIOT!" I stuck my head out of the window and saw that the guy was already getting there. I couldn't see Elliot but I heard his scream for help. I climbed out of the window and followed the guy.

May this be an advice to you all who have sibblings: when your sibbling arrives in your life, you've just made an unintentional commitment. To protect them at all costs. No matter how annoying or how much of a devil they turn out to be.

I grabbed onto the gutter and grabbbed hold of the slightly slanted roof.

"Ate Ellie!" He said happily.

The guy then turned around and glanced at me.

Uh-oh!

"You are gonna pay!" Larry said from under me.

Double uh-oh!

"You, idiot! You have a gun!" Larry yelled.

"Oh, yeah!" They both aimed their guns at me.

I then heard a yell. "HAI-YAH!" Elliot?

He launched a punch into the guy's face and fell off the house.

See, even the the youngest could be the little mutt that protects the old wounded hound.

I grabbed Elliot's shirt while Larry held onto the other guy's hand.

"Get in here, Ace!" So that's his name. "Get the diary. It made them stronger!"

"Right!"

I ran to the other side of the roof with Elliot in my arms.

"I could run too, you know."

"Yeah, but can you climb down fast?"

"Uh... no." He admitted. "But you can't either!"

"You'd probably wanna think that twice, because here they come!"

A huge hand grabbed on the roof.

"Ok, ok. Y-you can! And... Ate Ellie?"

"Yeah?" I said as I was looking for a way to get down to the kitchen window.

"Th-thank you. I love you." I paused and smiled.

"I..." I looked at a side. Ace and Larry held their guns up, aiming at us. I quickly got his blue blanket, that I "confiscated" at our last vacation, from my pocket.

"Use this as a parachute!" I pushed him off.

A rubber bullet then hit my forehead. "Ow!" I cried as I collapsed.

"No! NO! ATE ELLIE!" I heard him shout.

My head was spinning. I felt myself turn pale. The two henchmen grinning were the last things I saw before I passed out.