It's about Margaret!

A. N.
Sorry for this extremely short chapter. I didn't know ow to end this one. I promise to update again soon. Thanks ☺
-------------------------------

"Hey, what's up with Margaret?" Hazel whispered. "She's been trying her best to get away from you.

"Is there a certain reason why she's doing that?" Katie asked me.

"We... just... had a little fight." I answered. "Has anyone seen Maria?"

Hazel and Katie snickered. "Some guy in the cafeteria spilled chocolate milk and a tuna sandwich on her. And she stomped off towards the restroom probably putting on a fresh coat of make-up."

"And guess who that guy is." Katie said, trying to hide her grin.

"Who?" I asked, cluelessly. I couldn't help but feel nervous too. Demi leaned close to me. So close, I could hear her breathing.

She then whispered into my ear. "Josh."

"Really?"

They all nodded.

"Did Maria do anything to him? Did she yell at him? Because if she did--"

"Woah, relax!" Demi said before I could explode. "It's alright. She just stormed out."
"Sorry, I'm late!" A voice came behind us.

I nearly jumped. "Maria? I almost didn't recognize you!"

"Why? Because I'm too beautiful?" She said, proudly. She had an extra thick coat of make-up and an extra shiny red dress. She looked like a celebrity.

I rolled my eyes.

"You can't just think about yourself, you know!" Katie reminded.

"Sure, whatever."

"Ate Ellie! A-te Ellie!"

"Elliot?" I turned around and saw him running towards me.
"I need to show you something."

"If it's your superhero video--"
"It's about Margaret!"