My Farewell

Dear fellow readers,

Well, this is my farewell to all of you awesome guys. Thank you for dealing with any mistakes you've encountered. You guys are the best. Please type in the comments whether it stunk or stood out. A friendly reminder: mention in the comments any corrections and which chapter it was found so it will be fixed for future readers. Don't forget to check my friend's littlewolf5000 and my friend's friend's MrsStark15 stories if you're craving for anymore Miraculous Ladybug. MrsStark15 also has two Avengers fanfics, so... knock yourselves out. If you want humor or romance, check out my sister's MininksMikachi127 stories. If you want depressing and romantic stories read my friend's transloucent stories. Sorry to say, that transloucent is inactive leaving three awesome stories for you guys. If you like horror stories like yours truly, visit this awesome author Ms_Horrendous so you can get... horrified. My friend Aquanonymous made a Percy Jackson fanfic so if you guys happen to be interested then... yeah. Also, please read my other works that you might enjoy. Which also includes a short but funny story by my younger sister called, "Marshmallow"

Farewell, thanks and happy reading!

SisterLover8213