Ellie The Boss

Ellie's POV

"Quick, shoot 'em!"

"Yes, bo--where is it?" He searched himself for the gun. "Where could it be?"

"Looking for this?" Elliot fired from behind. His big smirk then turned into a big frown as he turned his head towards Dad. "How... how could you?"

"You're-you're the leader of this dirty gang...?" Katie stuttered as she stepped into the light.

Hazel then butted in. "Responsible for all these kidnaps...?"

Maria was outraged. "Responsible for these tortures...?!"

A few tears streamed down my cheeks. "And, most importantly, responsible for losing your credibility as a father?!"

He sighed. "Yes, I am." He then smiled. "And I'm proud of it!"

"But... but... you... you never cared for us? For humanity?" I didn't know if I was depressed or enraged. "All the hours, days, weeks... the humble, hardworking and kind man we thought was working his butt off. He turned out to be a selfish, greedy brute that tortures the innocent."

His face then softened up as he watched me break down in tears.

"Hon, it's not like that." He moved closer to me. "You see my boss fired me for being a klutz way, way back. I was desperate to get money and to provide for you, your brother and your mother. I wanted to express my strong enraged emotions somehow... so..."

I smiled. "You suck."

"Huh?"

I then got a gun on the floor and shot his head. He fell with a thump.

"My acting is flawless isn't it?" I asked them with a grin stretched across my face.

"It sure is!" Can you believe Maria said that? And she actually meant it!

Larry then started to wake up. I stood in front of him proudly.

"I am your boss's daughter!" I said, filled with pride. "And you shall do whatever I tell you to!"

"How would I know you're the daughter of our great master?"

I got an empty gun and aimed it at his face. "Just shut up and listen!"

"Y-yes, daughter of the boss!"

"Just call me Ellie... the boss." My friends were giggling. I was laughing so hard in the inside as I threatened him with an empty gun. "Release the kids and bring them to their families! NOW!"

"Y-yes!"

He then led us to a house a few kilometers away. "My house?"

"Your father built a basement under your house to keep the families."

"Release all of them! Make sure you return them to their homes!" All the kids in the car were laughing loudly as Larry and Ace were trembling at the sight of the gun.

Especially, Elliot. He knew I was mimicking his favorite cartoon villains.