If you wanna be happy

Even my weekend sucked now. I had to wake up at seven in the morning and show up for music recording and rehearsals for that stupid video. I took a quick shower and put in denim shorts and a flag print crop top with pair of red converse. I was not going to all dress up and look desperate for the video.

I was planning on giving them an attitude and get kicked out. But that was a long shot, I was the sassy chick only in my head. In front of people, not so much.

"Sis! I am so proud." Leah said eating lettuce for breakfast.

Yeah, models do need to watch their calories. For me it was fine since i danced them off.

"I don't even want to do it." I grumbled taking a bite of my toast.

Leah gaped at me with wide mouth and eyes.

"What?" I asked a bit confused at her look.

"Elise Stuart , you are going to work with the Weston Hamilton. He is practically a singing god, he is sexy and perrrrfecttt!" She said having the familiar dreamy look in her eyes all his fans have.

"And don't forget that he is a jerk, arrogant, pervert and idiot." I said as a matter of fact.

Leah, frowned at me.

"No, he is not. Those are rumours or maybe not. I mean who doesn't want to sleep with a guy like him. Why don't you like him? People will kill you if you say that out loud in public, he is practically worshipped." She said with the same confused tone every other fan used when I told them I don't like Weston.

"You like him because you haven't talked to him and I don't even know why you like his music." I mumbled.

"You have talked to him, face to face?" She asked totally shocked.

 I nodded like it was no big thing. I know it was because if Leah told me she talked to Ian Somerhalder face to face, I would have died.

And on cue, she shrieked.

"How is he like, up close, his eye colour? Does he look even more delicious than on screen." She rambled on and I got up from my seat to leave.

I am not going to discuss Weston with my sister because all she will say is how hot he is and blah, blah, blah.

***

The video was being shot somewhere near a beach but for today we will be watching the choreography. I can't find a single familiar face in the dancing crew and that saddened me.

I just stood in the corner with my arms folded against my chest observing the dancers, the steps. It would be nice for Weston to sing some unoriginal song while we dance our ass off behind him.

As if God wants to punish me, the devil himself walked in. I stared for while, shamelessly after insulting him to others and to myself. To say he was looking handsome would be an understatement. He was wearing a black wife beater vest and a cargo. His dark brown hair was a sexy mess and I had to stop myself from ogling him.

He looked through the dozen of dancers and then his doe eyes found mine and his lips quivered in a smile. And I guess it was contagious because I gave him a small smile in return.

"Now I will let you know the first set of steps, first West will do it and then you will follow guys. Understood?" Jessica instructed.

This surprised me, Weston Hamilton can dance? But that was not the major point nagging in my head. I was more focused on the fact on how Jessica called him West.