Bonus Chapter- IV

s i c k   W e s t o n   s c e n e 

I groan and tossed on the bed, my body aching annoying me too much. My throat was sore and my nose was blocked. I am pretty sure, if my fans saw me right now they will run away terrified. My head was bursting with pain as if I was suffering from a hangover.

But the worst part was I was missing Stuart. I was supposed to be in her school, around her but here the luck is being its usual bitch and doesn't want me to be around the only person I happen to like.

There was a knock on the door and I knew it was people from my staff. Don't they get it, I want to be left alone? I don't want to be pampered because if Dad knew he will still make me work.

"Master you need to take some medicines." Arthur pleaded from outside the room.

"What I need is to be left alone Arthur, nothing else." I snapped at him and felt kind of guilty.

I hopped off the bed, trying to be rebellious and decided to take a bath in fever. I was no mood to get better now.

But mood suddenly soared higher than cloud nine when I stepped out of my bathroom and saw her standing staring intently at my guitar. It took me moments to analyze the effect Elise Stuart on my heart and mind. They both never seem to focus on one thing but right now they both were focused on her.

    "You can touch it Stuart."  I tried to stop my happiness show in my voice.

She turned towards me immediately. Instantly closing on me she touched my forehead and for a music star, I reacted stupidly. Her gentle touch surprised me and I reacted accordingly. 

"Hamilton, you are hot," She said and realised her mistake.

I had to smirk now. Even with high fever and aching body she made me smile.

"You finally accept it, Stuart, took you long enough." I teased her.

"Please lay down Hamilton, I don't think your fans want you to die." And literally dragged me to the bed filling me with amusement.

"I thought this day would never come when you will take me to bed." She rolled her eyes at me.

"How did this happen?" She sounded so concerned for me that I think half my fever went down that moment.

"Ah! I am over-worked I think or maybe I caught the flu," I said in a worn out tone.

"Why are you alone?" She asked pushing me by my shoulder to lay me down.

"Because that is how I am, I am alone."I didn't mean to say it loud but I sounded pained.

I am glad you are here Elise Stuart.

"Well, now you are not and I am going to torture you more," She said surprising me and I wanted to embrace her in that moment.

She picked up my intercom and called the staff.

"Umm..Arthur, please get me ice water and few towels."

"Sure, Elise." He answered sounding amused.

"Now Hamilton, I advise if you don't want me to kick your balls then lie down on the best while we try to make you less hot." She was trying to lighten up my mood and that made me smile.

"Because of you, I missed my dance practice." She fake glared at me.

"Why are you here Stuart?" I suddenly asked her with all sincerity.