I need you now

"Elise Stuart , sir." I said curtly introducing myself.

"And you are his girlfriend?" He asked sounding incredulous.

I was not that hideous.

Mr. Hamilton or as he told me Marcus Hamilton is a man in late thirties with same hair as Weston's, just whitening a bit with age. He had pair of blue eyes so apparently Weston got his from his mother. He was really scary, not in looks but from his demeanour. He glared at me like I was some wild animal needed to be controlled.

His brow was crossed in a permanent disapproving frown.

"West has never brought home a girl. I mean he did but it was mostly for nights and never stayed for introduction in day. So what kind of girl are you?" He asked with an insulting tone.

I was taken aback and his words were punch to my gut.

"I am not a whore for your information Mr. Hamilton." I was angry now and angry me rambles a lot.

"I am here to take care for your sick son , like a girlfriend should. And before I came he was lying alone, suffering from fever. So you should be glad that I came along. And before you lecture him or me on why he is not here to greet you then let me tell you, he is not going to do that in his sick condition.

As a father you should visit him and not leave him all alone in this big house." I sighed after my long speech and looked at Marcus and entire staff looking at me in shock.

"He is a celebrity, he should act like one ; responsible and hard working." Marcus said in a small voice now knowing too well his argument is invalid.

"he is your son first and you should act like a father: caring and loving. He is a good person Marcus, no matter his ways with girls. Don't distance yourself from your only family." I said bravely no idea where the valour was coming from.

Marcus was lost for words now, he just stared at me like I was blue in colour or an alien.

Why was I defensive, I can't even speak up to my own parents?

"Can I see my son, If you allow?" He asked with all sincerity as if my permission mattered.

"I am right here dad." Weston's voice surprised me and I turned to glare at him.

"Sweetheart, I am fine , no need to kill me with glares. Medicine you gave me is working I guess." And the dumb ass winked.

I blushed, the word medicine suddenly taking a whole different meaning.

"I was just coming to see you." Marcus said carefully looking at me.

My attitude picked up a notch and I became more confident.

I looked at Weston who was stifling a laughter but I went ahead out of instinct to hold his arm.

"You look terrible , I asked you to rest. You should have trusted me with your father." I said whisper scolding him.

"Apparently Stuart you are really batman." He avoided my scolding with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Girlfriend, huh? Since when were you this serious about girls?" Marcus asked causing Weston to wince.

"Since I found the right one for me." He answered as if this was not a joke.

"Umm...I will be leaving for New York tonight, for your concert arrangements. I hope she-she will take care of you." He said with a hint of uncertainty.