I sing only for you

"We have lot of work and game night is tomorrow!" Sam was worried.

She was the kind of person who did her work prior to the deadline while rest of us were last minute workers.

"We have whole night Sam, relax." Brad said lightly touching her shoulder and on cue Sam blushed.

I had to roll my eyes at so damn blind Brad.

"Brad can I talk to you for a second, in the art room. Help me choose something." I said making up a really lame excuse but whatever.

"What?" He asked once we were in the art room.

"Are you blind, dumb or ignorant?" I asked more dramatically than intended.

"Mmm..neither?" He asked confused over my outburst.

"Sam is crushing on you." I stated clearly, trying to be a bad cupid.

Brad's eyes widened, his jaw dropped but then he snapped it shut and gulped.

"Really?" He asked in a low tone now.

I smiled in relief, clearly the boy was smitten as well.

"So now what will you do Brad?" I asked making it sound more like a threat.

He scratched the back of his neck, the patented nervous boy gesture, "I like her too."

"Of course I can see that dumbass. What will you do now?" I pestered him.

I wanted to know, since Sam was so shy and all.

"Leave that to me, I will think of something I always do." He said grinning like crazy now.

I nodded and we finally came out of the art room. Sam was being told about some gossip by Stacey. Leah and Jordan were making calls for arena for game night. It was a school tradition all seniors had to maintain and this time we were incharge of game night.

But my mind was brooding about one thing, Weston wanted to attend the game night with us. I haven't told anyone about that because I still can't believe it myself.

"Okay so, who is awesome here?" Leah turned dramatically.

It was her way of saying she found the place for Game Night.

"Where is it?" We asked crushing her moment of glory and she stuck out her tongue at us.

"It is in country side, Mica's grandmother offered it since she remembered her Game night." Leah explained.

"Oh, that place is beautiful." Stacey yelped excited.

"Okay, so we are done with place, we are done with most of the game preparations. We brought prizes for winner. Now we drive to the place and set up the staying arrangement." Jordan said ticking things off the list.

"So who is driving?" And we all turned to look at Nate who asked the question.

He knew the answer to this question, he was the one with car big enough to fit us all, he was driving.

***

Like Stacey said, the place was great. There was a big farm house, some cattle and a wide green lush area in front of the house. It felt like it stretched for miles. Since it was way past ten and it was dark, Mica's grandmother didn't allow us to roam around much.

We just brought along, mattresses, lots of snacks, beer bottles, music and movies. Marie, Mica's grandmother was pretty cool for an old lady. She didn't mind us being all wild and crazy type, she stayed out of the way and didn't bother us.