Black Magic

"Are we disturbing you Miss Stuart?" I jerked up awake to see Mr. Benson standing over my head.

Apparently my tiredness caught up and I slept in Maths. I mean who lives through all that crap?

"No, sir, I am not well." I lied immediately making a sick face.

"what is it?" He asked concerned a knitted brow formed instantly.

Poor man, I hated lying to him. He was the best of all the teachers.

"Oh, just slight headache and weakness." I said truthfully.

"Do you need nurse's office?" He asked.

I shook my head with a small smile try to say I was fine. He left looking unconvinced and I sighed in relief.

"I thought you were going to get detention today." Stacey said from behind me.

I shot her a proud smirk as to how I avoided the crisis.

I have been tired after all the working the other day, deciding the guest list and then stupid super star messing with my head. I was stupid, impulsive and reacted as he expected. He threw me a challenge and I accepted to go to some lame party.

Mental groan.

And now the day came when I was half sleeping through my classes. I was kind of glad that video dance rehearsal was on weekends else I would died, literally. But today I had to be at studio for my dance class which was every alternate day.

As the classes ended I dragged myself to the LEE labels in Leah's car. She had the best collection but she also always have a boy ready to be her ride. So I half own the car.

Where are you?-Brad

Outside LEE, wbu?- Me

I am running late, try to stall Jessice, please.- Brad.

HAHA, like I could. I will go in the class when you come so we can share Jess' wrath.-Me

That works too, I owe you one.- Brad

Ice cream at Candy&Crushes then?-Me

Done ! Brad.

So I walked inside but avoided the floor where I had the slightest chance to meet Jessica and also my dad's office. Strolling around mumbling curses to Brad, I heard a whistle. My feet stopped in the path. I was apparently on last second floor and the voice was coming from terrace.

The whistle was...magical. That was all I could say for it. For some unknown reason by heart beat grew faster, thudding loud enough for me to hear. Feeling dazed and overwhelmed, I climbed up the stairs and the whistle grew louder.

It was the kind of melody that makes you blush, make you feel special and have happy thoughts. Before I could open the terrace door and find out who the hell was whistling my cell phone rang.

"I am here, where are you?" Brad said over phone panting, probably running to class.

"Coming, don't get inside without me. I will kill you." I threatened rushing down the stairs.

But it seemed liked we both were made to stay extra half hour for our late arrival and that was fine by me.

***

C&C was the place famous for ice cream, they had all the weird flavour which might make you wonder, who eats this shit? But they also have some finger licking good flavours.