Call me, Maybe?

The reason why Weston left LEE was because , these guys wanted him to write his own lyrics. I was proud to hear that my dad found his works bad and wanted him to improve his songs. And since he was in no mood to write lyrics which was not appreciated truly, he left the company.

He was denying my father again and then he collided with me and as per my snide comments, he decided he wanted to join the company. It was kind of flattering to hear him say that he was here because of me.

I had to return back home for sake of video rehearsals. I was planning to go back and be part of more live concert. I was still not sure that he was a fucking Pied Piper. What does that even mean? If he sings then all children or rather girls will follow him to depths of tarturus.

Maybe they will, I did see it all live. It was still unbelievable. But never in hundred centuries would I doubt his talent, I just had to make him believe he was worthy of all the love and fandom.

"Dad, can I come in?" I asked peeping in through his half open door.

He didn't look up for the file in front of him and nodded. I walked in and sat across. I had to get this done. I can't believe I was doing this, Weston did pulled me out of shadows now it was my turn to help him feel worthy. Geez! I sound like someone from Asgard.

"Yes, Elise, what can I help you with?" He asked not looking up even now.

I sighed, this is it. What can he do? He is my father, he would disapprove at the max, it is not like he will give the news to papers that my daughter is a bad lyricist.

"Dad, Weston asked me write lyrics for him." I started lamely.

He already knew that.

Now he looked up bringing down his glasses to mid of nose bridge.

"Yes, now you remind me. Why in the world did he do that?" He asked with a frown.

I gulped and took the plunge finally, "Because I can write lyrics."

"You can do what?" He asked as if not sure if was joking or not.

"This is my file for few of best works. You can read it and give your decision. But I have to write lyrics for Weston, I lost a bet to him." I explained everything in a rush.

My father took the file from me without a word and I sat their my stomach having a nauseous , unpleasant feeling kind of one we have before exams.

"I will look through your work once I am done with all these tasks I have for the day." He said with a small smile and I left not sure how to feel.

He did give me a small smile but what would be his reaction once he reads those lyrics.

***

"Why were you not in school for past week?" Sam asked.

Brad , Leah , Stacey and other guys listened intently and waited for my answer.

"I went as dancing crew with Weston's team." I answered with the lie we two agreed on.

"How was it? Was it cool to be a part of his concert team? Does he sing just ah-mazing in his concerts?" Leah gushed eating an apple.

I sighed, only if she knew how well he sings. But she was like all others, hypnotised.

Why was I not?

"It was nice. But there was lot of work and now I have to practice for dance also." I said trying to contain the fact that Weston and I kissed like many times now.