Dirty Dancer

I have been to New York zillion times, because Leah goes there often but now I was nervous. I came here after grovelling for hours , before Dad, before Jessica and Andrea. The whole dance crew didn't join me, because I was not at liberty to tell them.

But Andrea and I were now in New York. Usually I am munching on something while I travel but today I didn't have any nerves to drink even water.

"Where are we going?" Andrea asked who just came along like a friend and had no idea what was happening.

I sounded so selfish in my head. In my defence I did try to live three days without Weston, but the boy refuses to leave my head. I tried to reason with myself, that he was a player, he is a celebrity who might want nothing to do with me but I had some feelings that I wanted to clear up.

And as much as a shallow person Weston seemed at first, he was deep, sad and hurt. I needed to solve that if not as a girlfriend then as a friend.

"Four Seasons." I told Andrea and her eyes lighted up.

Even I loved the hotel and no matter how many times I stayed there, I never got bored.

Cab took us to the hotel and as I made my way inside , I noticed hotel bustling with business men and celebrities. I sighed and texted Weston.

I am here, Four Season's Lobby- ES

Finally, took you three days sweetheart.-WH

I had to learn all the damn video moves in three days Hamilton.- ES

Annalise will be down in a minute. Btw, we are more than friends now Stuart ;) –WH

I groaned, this was going to be awkward.

Thank God, I didn't have to reply because Annalise walked towards me with a big smile.

"He has been waiting for three days and his mood sucked. Glad you are here now." She said clutching to my arm.

Andrea gave me a questioning look so I had to do the introduction.

"This is your room, Andrea relax here. I need to take Elise somewhere." She said curtly.

Somewhere meant Weston. He is risking his image and mine calling me like this. But I followed Annalise nevertheless.

As I entered a suite and door closed behind me, I was engulfed in waves of warmth. Weston was embracing me like we met few ages ago. This made me smile.

His head buried in nape of my neck and he inhaled deeply.

"I missed you Stuart. Weird but true." He said his lips moving against my hair.

"Yeah, yeah, superstar now let me go so that I resume breathing." I said chuckling a bit at his extreme welcome.

He let me go and grinned at me with full smile.

"No text or call Stuart for three days, were you trying to kill me?" He said with a smirk.

"I was trying to make a decision." I said slowly avoiding looking at his soulful eyes.

"What decision?" He asked his brow scrunching in a frown.

"Decision if I should let myself get hurt." Now I looked up at his face to see his reaction.

His eyes had a soft look, he was not smirking at me or even mocking me for my stupid reason.

He moved closer to me and cupped my face in his palm, my heart sped up.